Butch is a gutless coward

Yeah because the accuracy and the receivers hands are soo good it's worth another possible turnover....

Reactions: 6 people
Good God, are you kidding me? 40 seconds left? enough time for two runs , burn the T.O.'s and hurl a hail Mary as the clock expires. Jesu Christo, I just want to kick a hole in the wall

Reactions: 1 person
If you honestly think we should have gone for more points while starting at our own 10 with 40 seconds after the way their defense has played so far then you just need to bash your head against the keyboard until you die.

Reactions: 32 people
I predicted this would be the result of this game back in April 2016. We will lose this one and one to Alabama but will still finish with 10 - 2 for the regular season.
THis is much improved if you take a look at the 2013 & 2014 seasons.
We will end the season with an 11 - 2 record, with a good win in the bowl game.
We will have about 10 players taken in the draft, which is a huge improvement from years past.
We will also have a great recruiting class, once again.

We will NOT beat FLorida UNTIL they are hugely favored and we are a huge underdog.
Then we will have the game of the century and shock the world.

Yeah because the accuracy and the receivers hands are soo good it's worth another possible turnover....

If you're not playing to win and get off the field. You do that when you're down by 7. When you're down by 19 you try to get points.

If you honestly think we should have gone for more points while starting at our own 10 with 40 seconds after the way their defense has played so far then you just need to bash your head against the keyboard until you die.

You do try, why not esp considering you're already down?? You have the two timeouts with 40 seconds left that's enough time to put points on the board.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back