The disrespect

You should have seen this coming.

11 years in a row, we haven't played well to start the season, we have choked in the 4th quarter two straight years. It would surprise me if they didn't pick the Gators. We have to beat them to get respect.

Reactions: 6 people
Respect is earned. What has UT done to warrant being picked this Saturday? 11 year history and three games this season......rhetorical.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm with lawgator lol. As much faith as I have in this team...Outside looking in? If you DONT pick the Gatahs...You are seeing through orange tinted glasses. With that being said...My eyes only see orange babayyy!

To be fair we have played like crap mostly, and ESPN hates us

True looking at UT. But UF's O has hardly been world beaters playing some pretty bad teams. Their D has been lights out against teams that total 2 wins out of 8 FBS contests.

UT has played poorly.... but UF has looked better primarily because of competition.

But still, they were the ones that hyped us

Correct. They hyped us up. And honestly, with the talent and experience we have there was no reason not to. Maybe #9 was a stretch, but #12-#13 would have been more than reasonable. Now, we have failed to look good all season long so they are naturally reverting to picking against us. It's not a novel concept. If we actually start to play like people expected us to then they will revert to picking us again.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we win Saturday, but honestly I don't know how you could blame anyone outside of Tennessee that would pick UF.

That "hype" which most everyone had for this team, went out the window somewhere around the 3rd quarter of the Ohio game.

no, it went out the window the second Dobbs fumbled in OT against App st. we dropped 8 spots in the polls.

pre season hype is awesome. it's "paid off" so well the last two years.

no, it went out the window the second Dobbs fumbled in OT against App st. we dropped 8 spots in the polls.

pre season hype is awesome. it's "paid off" so well the last two years.

I meant App State.......cant keep up with our poor performances against subpar teams..........

opinions vary, ESPN doesn't make you an expert.....Nobody picked Louisville last week either

VN Store

Back