*****2016 VolNation Season Pick Contest: Week 4

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Guys, welcome to the 13th annual weekly pick contest, which will last the entire season and consist of 13 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted on Sunday (or Monday at the latest). I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Contest Home: 2016 VolNation Pick Contest
Current Standings: CURRENT STANDINGS
Season Standings: SEASON STANDINGS

Week 4 Entry (be sure to hit refresh each week if you see last week): ENTER YOUR PICKS

Don't forget to enter the pick-the-score contest for Florida: http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...2094-official-pick-score-contest-florida.html

Reactions: 2 people
I finally picked right for a change! (9-1) last week.I will probably go 1-9 this week. lol

I can't believe I am in the hunt anyway! There is some tough ones this week for sure. GO VOLS!!!!

Last edited:
Freak, I am not seeing my results for week 3 and I still see last weeks matchups, even after refreshing. Please help. Thanks.

Freak, I am not seeing my results for week 3 and I still see last weeks matchups, even after refreshing. Please help. Thanks.

You got six this week. Week four matchups show for me so if you've refreshed, I'm not sure what to tell you. :dunno:

Another week to see if the coin holds any magic...gained some ground last week, so we will see.
W. Kentucky - come on it's Vandy...seriously that team has checked out on that staff
Michigan St - First step to making a clearer playoff picture in the B1G
Texas AM - Arky is much improved, but A&M is flying under a lot of people's radar
Mississipi - better all around as evidenced by the Bama game
S. Carolina - literally flipped a coin on this one...who knows what team is going to show up on each sideline
Tennessee - I've never picked against my beloved VOLS on this and not starting now
Florida St - I believe teh Lousiville paddling woke a few guys up on this team
Nebraska - Northwestern is just awful right now...not sure how a team could fall off so fast
LSU - Fournette becomes Heisman worthy again
Stanford - Stanford has more on the line here in the terms of playoff picture

Good Luck to everyone again this week...and by that I mean I hope you all go 0-10 and I go 10-0...HAHAHAAA

Another week to see if the coin holds any magic...gained some ground last week, so we will see.
W. Kentucky - come on it's Vandy...seriously that team has checked out on that staff
Michigan St - First step to making a clearer playoff picture in the B1G
Texas AM - Arky is much improved, but A&M is flying under a lot of people's radar
Mississipi - better all around as evidenced by the Bama game
S. Carolina - literally flipped a coin on this one...who knows what team is going to show up on each sideline
Tennessee - I've never picked against my beloved VOLS on this and not starting now
Florida St - I believe teh Lousiville paddling woke a few guys up on this team
Nebraska - Northwestern is just awful right now...not sure how a team could fall off so fast
LSU - Fournette becomes Heisman worthy again
Stanford - Stanford has more on the line here in the terms of playoff picture

Good Luck to everyone again this week...and by that I mean I hope you all go 0-10 and I go 10-0...HAHAHAAA

Picked the exact same games.

6-4 as well even after the upset pick for Auburn to win.
Missed on WKU, UCLA, ARK and MI St.
I love playing this pickem, but man do I get my ass handed to me early in the season.

5-5, I sucked this week.

Thank you Les Miles.

Thank you UCLA.

Thank you Bert.

Thank you Sparty.

Stick it where the sun doesn't shine Vandy...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back