Les Miles for Tennessee's HC

GoVols#18

Isn't Less Miles's contract up this year? Don't you think he is looking for a new home after the way LSU treated him last year? Don't you think he would come to Tennessee?

I love his play calling and style. Are you guys as sick of our play calling, clock management, lack of discipline and lack of good in game adjustments as I am?

Reactions: 7 people
Isn't Less Miles's contract up this year? Don't you think he is looking for a new home after the way LSU treated him last year? Don't you think he would come to Tennessee?

I love his play calling and style. Are you guys as sick of our play calling, clock management, lack of discipline and lack of good in game adjustments as I am?

Butch jones IS Les Miles reincarnated

Reactions: 3 people
The only guy more stubborn and unrelenting with his dedication to a pitiful offense. No thanks. But I'd take him over Butch.

Reactions: 2 people
5ea7bdca0e380defbb39fcebc5ebaf042c2bc987b4f78d1f73b77d33fbcd8646.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
To quote bad clock management and Les Miles as the cure in the same sentence is like the Fox guarding the hen house.

Not one program in the country wastes more offensive talent year in and year out than LSU. Not sure how you think that's an improvement over our current situation.

Reactions: 1 person

CBJ runs this aweful read option offense with a good runnung QB that struggles throwing, Les Miles runs a pro style offense with running QB's that can't throw. How is this benifical to us?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back