Finish The Sentence: "This Season Will Be Successful If"

VolnJC

Here's mine:

This season will be successful if we beat Florida and win ten games.

I think winning at Georgia and beating Bama will be tough.

Here's mine:

This season will be successful if we beat Florida and win ten games.

I think winning at Georgia and beating Bama will be tough.

Why are you UT fans so scared of UGA, and A&M? Florida will be your toughest game physically and mentally. Florida should win though.

Reactions: 1 person
Why are you UT fans so scared of UGA, and A&M? Florida will be your toughest game physically and mentally. Florida should win though.

I can name at least 3 tougher games that the Vols will play besides Florida. Our goals go way beyond a late September matchup.

Why are you here? Looks like you gators fans are the only ones getting scared. You're like those mouthy dudes that bounce around and run their mouths when they're about to get in a fight when they're actually sh****** their pants because their terrified.

Reactions: 3 people

Florida will be tougher physically and mentally than Alabama at the end of a horrendous 4 game stretch?

Please, explain.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back