What sections are visitor sections?

BP4Prez

Trying to find the cheapest possible Florida tickets, but want to avoid Gator territory. I was thinking GG and HH primarily. Is this correct?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Trying to find the cheapest possible Florida tickets, but want to avoid Gator territory. I was thinking GG and HH primarily. Is this correct?

Yes. GG, HH, and probably II too... in the top most rows. Section A and the section immediately counter clockwise from there as well. Visitor bands sit there and their cheerleaders are on the field in front of those areas.

Lower parts of Z13-Z15. Section A, which is where opposing bands are. And top 10 or 15 rows in the south upper deck endzone.

Last edited:

top 10-12 rows from GG over to PP maybe not all the way to PP but close to it.

then in corner of north end zone and lower part of section A..

Some in lower Z & lower A, upper 10 rows in GG-KK, but if they don't bring anymore this year than they have their last 2 visits I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I don't think the Gator visitor section will extend much past HH in the upper level. They haven't traveled well the past two seasons.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back