CBS analyst: Vols will win it all this season

If we win it all this year, then we as a fanbase can sit back and buckle in for a 10+ year run not unlike what Bama has had over the past (almost) decade. I don't know if there's another coach out there who could capitalize on such a successful season quite like Butch.

Reactions: 1 person
If we win it all this year, then we as a fanbase can sit back and buckle in for a 10+ year run not unlike what Bama has had over the past (almost) decade. I don't know if there's another coach out there who could capitalize on such a successful season quite like Butch.

His name is Saban

Reactions: 8 people
What do you guys think of his other picks.

FSU Stanford and Michigan as the other three playoff teams...

His name is Saban

Bama is at the point of diminishing returns. It doesn't matter if they win more national titles under Saban. Their recruiting is already at a higher level than anyone else and will continue to be. I think UT can reach that level under Jones if he gets a ring, though.

Reactions: 4 people
Of course we know other CBS analysts strongly disagree with Brian's assessment. Fornelli says we'll finish 3rd in the east behind UF and UGA, says were the "same vols team that lost to Gators since 2004"

Last edited:
Of course we know other CBS analysts strongly disagree with Brian's assessment. Fornelli says we'll finish 3rd in the past behind UF and UGA, says were the "same vols team that lost to Gators since 2004"

I love how the talking heads harp on that constantly, but Michigan gets a pass for going 2-13 against Ohio State since 2001.

Reactions: 7 people
I've got us beating Clemson and FSU beating Ohio State.

I'd be nice to beat Clemson and then break FSU again in the rematch.

I can't wait to rub it in the face of the arky fans around me.

Reactions: 7 people
Personally waiting for the Bama game to declare us as NC..

If we beat Bama, don't think we can be stopped after that..

But I need to see that win happen first

Reactions: 1 person
Hype is officially out of control. CBS analyst Brian Jones picks TN to defeat FSU in the playoff finals to win the national title.

I hope this guy is right!

There is a video of his prediction at this link.

https://orangeandwhitereport.com/br...national-championship-94cd37557307#.qyciphjwh

i-love-him.gif

Personally waiting for the Bama game to declare us as NC..

If we beat Bama, don't think we can be stopped after that..

But I need to see that win happen first

Well, if life were that simple. I wouldn't be surprised by the Vols having to beat the Gumps twice to win a NC, and three times is not out of the question.

Welcome to the world of do overs.

VN Store

Back