Player you're most excited to see this season?

Dobbs 4 Heisman

Can be a vet or newcomer.

For me its Preston Williams. I sure he'll be a great player at Tennessee. I'm interested to see just how great can he be.

Is he the next Randy Moss?

Or is he the next AJ Green?

Or at worst is he the next Dwayne Jarrett?

I'm excited to see how he looks.

Reactions: 5 people
DKjr. If he makes the leap that freshman>sophomores usually make then he's going to be an unstoppable force. He played like a dang seasoned vet last season.

Reactions: 1 person
With all the usual suspects and new talent, I'm interested in seeing if Medley has what it'll take to make the big kicks to win the big games. Sure the offense should put him in better positions to avoid 45+ yd kicks, but does he have the "stuff" to make the long ones and the bad angled game winners in a hostile enviroment. Oh, and keep Jumper off the field of we can. Kid has heart, but lacks skill IMO. Go Vols from up in Maine!

Reactions: 2 people
Bain!

11851445.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
Can be a vet or newcomer.

For me its Preston Williams. I sure he'll be a great player at Tennessee. I'm interested to see just how great can he be.

Is he the next Randy Moss?

Or is he the next AJ Green?

Or at worst is he the next Dwayne Jarrett?

I'm excited to see how he looks.

Colton Jumper

JRM will have a field day with the new defense.

Preston Williams: I said a few years back that if he didn't get injured, he would have been top 5 if not number 1 out of high school.

Croom at TE. But of a wild card in that he won't be in when it's a heavy run set. Should give LBs a fit in the passing game though.

Barnett: with some solid DEs on the other side and strong DTs in the mix, doubling Barnett will be difficult.

TKj: the kid is always around the ball.

I'm going with Richmond at LT. The youngster is supposed to be super talented and he is anchoring down one of the toughest spots to play on the OL in the SEC. If he is adequate we have a very good season but if this youngster becomes great the sky is the limit for 120 IMO.

With all the usual suspects and new talent, I'm interested in seeing if Medley has what it'll take to make the big kicks to win the big games. Sure the offense should put him in better positions to avoid 45+ yd kicks, but does he have the "stuff" to make the long ones and the bad angled game winners in a hostile enviroment. Oh, and keep Jumper off the field of we can. Kid has heart, but lacks skill IMO.Go Vols from up in Maine!

Just had to go and ruin a perfectly good post with a parting shot at one of the players?

I'm looking forward to reading VN, except for any post from Stan who sucks IMO....how's that feel Stan? Why throw that shat at any of our players?

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back