Calling Chatt-town

skasper06

Is it too early to request our weekly "what the other message boards are saying" thread? I know it won't be much, but when it's posted, it's a sign we are getting closer!

Reactions: 5 people
Was going to post it Sunday since its game week. It's pretty much done, maybe I'll post it tomorrow.

There is already a thread about the Appy State Message Boards here but it isn't mine.

I'll get it out ASAP, thanks for the shout-out!!

Reactions: 9 people
Was going to post it Sunday since its game week. It's pretty much done, maybe I'll post it tomorrow.

There is already a thread about the Appy State Message Boards here but it isn't mine.

Post it now! I'm bored over here!

Reactions: 1 person

Yeah, I've been waiting on yours before I comment! Feed her, take her home, put her to bed, and post it!😁

*seriously, have a good time.

Reactions: 3 people
It's 2:50am on Sunday in Knoxville and still no thread...damn you CTV, I've been waiting almost 3 hours! I'm dying here!

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, I've been waiting on yours before I comment! Feed her, take her home, put her to bed, and post it!😁

*seriously, have a good time.

Skasper, maybe wifey took CTV home, PUT him to bed. "Good time was had by all" is not what she said.

Should be some good stuff from their forum that I can see from the Fornelli click-bait "same vols team that lost to Gators since 2004" to our stadium is aluminum junk.

Thursday can't get here soon enough!

VN Store

Back