App St Watching Help

Ericvol2096

Quiz'N'Vol
I will be in Seattle next Thursday night and am hoping to be able to watch our game with some fellow Vol fans. I've never been before so coming in totally blind.

Is there a group anywhere that watches games?

Anyone know a bar that carries the SEC Network out there?

Any help would be great!

I will be in Seattle next Thursday night and am hoping to be able to watch our game with some fellow Vol fans. I've never been before so coming in totally blind.

Any help would be great!

Wish I could help, but never been to Seattle. Maybe you can find a bar that will let you stream from your laptop to one of their TV's, since it'll only be 4.30pm on a Thursday (assuming you have an SECN sub). If you're staying in a hotel with a bar, they'd probably let you do it.

I hope you get it figured out, it would suck to miss the first game of the year.

Wish I could help, but never been to Seattle. Maybe you can find a bar that will let you stream from your laptop to one of their TV's, since it'll only be 4.30pm on a Thursday (assuming you have an SECN sub). If you're staying in a hotel with a bar, they'd probably let you do it.

I hope you get it figured out, it would suck to miss the first game of the year.

Thanks, def can stream on watch ESPN if I have to but figured some bar out there would have the channel.

I will have to listen to it on the radio... daughter has a softball game. Thanks Butch for moving it to Thursday night.

Step 1: Use google to find bars near your hotel.

Step 2: Pick which bars are ok with you, and call to ask if they have the SEC network.

Step 3: If none of those bars have it call your TV provider and set up your online account to watch the game on your computer. (Assuming you have the SEC network) Be sure to do this at least 48 hours in advance b/c it can be tricky to setup.

Step 4: Enjoy the game.

Reactions: 5 people
It will not be raining! Hasn't rained in some time here.
Where are you staying downtown? If so go to yard house.
Really depends on where your staying at.

Any help would be great!

Network with alumni.
UTAA Online Community - WA: Seattle

This is listed on the interwebs as a Tennessee sports bar:

Seattle

Canterbury Ale House

534 15th Ave. E.

Seattle, Wash. 98122

Reactions: 3 people

Any help would be great!

Ivar's Pier 54. Not exactly a sports bar, but they'll put the game on for you and the seafood is unreal.

I just moved here about a month ago, but I called Canterbury Ale House and they confirmed they do have their game on the schedule for Thursday

I'll have to get up with you. I'm moving to shoreline on Thursday? Where are you at around Seattle?

I live in SLU. I'll prob be a little late for the game Thursday but I'll be there...

Feel free to email me at rjmclaff@gmail.com

Last edited:
You don't want to watch this game. Late in the 2nd qtr and the team must still be in the locker room

VN Store

Back