The official drink of all UT Vol fans this year.

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
Limited Edition for this summer thru next spring - a sign? I think Mikes lemonade knows that after this year, everyone's blood is going to run orange :rock: :dance2: :thumbsup:

Mikes_Seasonal_Blood_Orange_Icon.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
The only way that drink would be acceptable is if it's consumed, Viking style, from the skulls of our vanquished foes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Fellas fellas - I am not saying it is the ONLY drink for all you uber manly chest thumpers with your "girly drink" thoughts - but hey, gotta like the orange blood and sometimes I actually get thirsty with all the wings and chips. The chattanooga 1816 bourbon (neat) just doesnt cover that. ;)

Besides, that stuff hits a lot harder than expected. Was at a bbq earlier this year and ran out of Allagash white and Sams summer and so I started drinking these - after about 3-4 of them (and they go down faster than you keep track of) I noticed it kinda hit me all of a sudden - much more so than the 4-5 reg beers I had prior to that. Mind you, I am 280lbs so I can normally have a 6 pack over an hour or two without catching a buzz.

So yes, I know these are the modern day equivalent of the wine coolers back in the day (aka how to get the girls drinking) but I am old enough not to give a crap and cant see any difference between these and fellas drowning a tiny bit of perfectly good bourbon in a tub of soda :pepper:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Jack and home made Sweet tea. 3 to 1 pour, absolutely the best thing to put in your mou.......... just try it, its freaking delicious.

VN Store

Back