'nooga T-FP Preview: Defensive Backs

This is the fastest and most talented secondary that Tennessee has had in years. With Shoop liking to bring pressure the back half of the defense should generate more interceptions.

Finally good depth, not just bodies. And TFP is so much better than the rags in Knoxville and nashville

Reactions: 1 person
I'm glad we've got the best newspaper for sports in Tennessee here in Chattanooga. There's always a good read.

Finally good depth, not just bodies. And TFP is so much better than the rags in Knoxville and nashville

Some time back I got transferred to Knoxville for a couple of years. I was excited by the prospect of two competing papers covering UT daily, each utilizing every inside source and angle.

What a disappointment. I fiinally asked my parents to save any Vol articles in the Times-Free Press for me.

The Nashville T'ean seems to serve its diverse circulation by maintaining a critical edge in their Vol coverage--enough to satisfy the 'odore segment. That would be fine if their criticisms were always credible. Not convinced they have been.

I'm glad we've got the best newspaper for sports in Tennessee here in Chattanooga. There's always a good read.

As long as gannett doesn't buy them out, they should remain the best.

Way back in my high school days 79-82, you couldn't beat the Nashville Banner/Tennessean. Even the Huntsville Times was good.

gannett ruined them like pretty much everything they touch!

VN Store

Back