New Uniform Combo

JohnMcA60

This was tweeted by @Vol_Football and shows the orange jersey with what seems like the smokey gray pants. You can see the place for thigh pads on the pants.

3 days til training camp, 34 days til the season 🍊🏈 Be #EL17E

Deerpark mentioned that the players wanted to wear the Smoky gray helmets more than once. Maybe dark helmets, orange jersey, smoky gray pants, black shoes for Bristol.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm still hoping for a special uni for Bristol. Not sure if Deerpark has squashed that as a possibility or not...

Deerpark mentioned that the players wanted to wear the Smoky gray helmets more than once. Maybe dark helmets, orange jersey, smoky gray pants, black shoes for Bristol.

That would be hot.

Smoky Gray helmets, Orange Jerseys, and Smoky Gray Pants would be a fire combo.

Hopefully we wear that for the Battle at Bristol.

Reactions: 5 people
I would prefer orange top and white pants for the Bristol game. Think it would be cool for us and VT to wear our home jerseys. Jmo

Reactions: 10 people
I think White helmet, white jersey and gray pants would be a good alternative. I wouldn't like any combo of gray and orange together though.

Just please let VirgTech wear their gobble-head helmets! Remember those?

With them wearing that hideous chicago maroon & burnt orange, our plainest uni will look like a tuxedo by comparison.

Just please let VirgTech wear their gobble-head helmets! Remember those?

With them wearing that hideous chicago maroon & burnt orange, our plainest uni will look like a tuxedo by comparison.

I like the cause for these, but they are awful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back