re-watching last year's georgia game

Hell, the Dawgs better be ready for a beat down. Bet the 401k on at least a UT double digit victory if we enter that game relatively healthy. We are their Bama from last year, their stadium will be emptying out 4th quarter.

Reactions: 1 person
Hell, the Dawgs better be ready for a beat down. Bet the 401k on at least a UT double digit victory if we enter that game relatively healthy. We are their Bama from last year, their stadium will be emptying out 4th quarter.

Some of you people are delusional. Georgia is going to give us all we want this year.

Reactions: 4 people
I watched it the other day as well. Our secondary was absolutely terrible in that game. Tons of mistakes. Watching the Alabama game right now and the improvements coming off the bye week were very evident

That first Dobbs run that they called down at the 1 (before the Hurd fumble return for a TD) was definitely a TD

I thought that too... definitely should have been reviewed. Final score is 45-24 if so, and 45-17 if UGA doesn't get away with a block in the back on the punt return.

I believe it did! Ga didn't learn a thing from TN with the Fulmer firing. I hope it works out for them just like it did for us!

BIG difference. Fulmer had a national championship on his resume. Richt never walked into a stadium with the dawgs to even play for one.

The game that got Richt fired

I agree but hate that it's true, in a way. Perhaps soon opposing teams coming to Knoxville and coming away not just beaten down is considered a push. "As least they didn't break us like they're doing everyone else"

Not saying it won't be a tough game but it will be a double digit win for us and probably a 21 pt victory. I would be more concerned if it was 2017.

Just stop.

UGA/UT games have come down to the wire for 6 years straight (even with the talent disparity between us and Georgia) and you're assuming a 21 pt victory? We haven't won an away game against an SEC team not named UK or Vandy since 2007. We haven't won in Athens since 2006. Come on, be realistic.

Reactions: 1 person
On the no-call Block in the Back/punt return....yes...

From behind the UGA player it looked like a penalty. From the side angle it looked iffy. Still, in Neyland it should have been called.

VN Store

Back