TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
12005726.jpeg

Couple of interesting things I noticed:

1). Begins with 2015 UGA Game
B. GREAT seeing Pat Summitt getting several features
III- interesting that Prime Time Is 2016 Outback Bowl
And...
Only '97 SEC Championship vs The Barn with No Fiesta Bowl/National Championship sighting...

Reactions: 2 people
Was broadcast on ABC so not sure why they would not have the broadcast rights.

I haven't watched that 97 sec champ game since 97. I remember it being an ugly game with lots of turnovers. We were clearly the better team but soon as we started driving we would turn the ball over. Game was a lot closer than it should've been.

And L Little was a beast as usual!

Was that Barns azz spanking game? Where their QB got so mad he was whipping his center's azz? It happened one year we played em and I think it was the champ game. Lol funny stuff

I haven't watched that 97 sec champ game since 97. I remember it being an ugly game with lots of turnovers. We were clearly the better team but soon as we started driving we would turn the ball over. Game was a lot closer than it should've been.

And L Little was a beast as usual!

Was that Barns azz spanking game? Where their QB got so mad he was whipping his center's azz? It happened one year we played em and I think it was the champ game. Lol funny stuff

yeah, right...what the heck was his name? he was mad as a hornet and he was still giving it to his boys in the huddle...one peeved off dude. I think he's on the staff now actually, but I could be wrong.

GO VOLS!

I can't remember his name and I should know it. He was a good player and had a heck of a game against us. 😁

He was mad cuz his lineman got a false start or sum penalty so he spanked him like a kid a cpl times. Hahaha The announcers were laughing about it too. Nasty game tho.

Which WR took one down the sideline to the house, Nash wudnt it?

yeah, right...what the heck was his name? he was mad as a hornet and he was still giving it to his boys in the huddle...one peeved off dude. I think he's on the staff now actually, but I could be wrong.

GO VOLS!

Dameyune Craig. Remember that game well even though I was 12 at the time.

Dameyune Craig. Remember that game well even though I was 12 at the time.

That's it. Couldn't remember it for the life of me. "the whipping boy"

Leonard Little whipped Craig a couple times to avenge the center though. Hee Hee

I can't remember his name and I should know it. He was a good player and had a heck of a game against us. 😁

He was mad cuz his lineman got a false start or sum penalty so he spanked him like a kid a cpl times. Hahaha The announcers were laughing about it too. Nasty game tho.

Which WR took one down the sideline to the house, Nash wudnt it?

I think you are referring to Peerless Price.

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

That's it. Couldn't remember it for the life of me. "the whipping boy"

Leonard Little whipped Craig a couple times to avenge the center though. Hee Hee

Little was a beast. Fun to watch him play.

I think you are referring to Peerless Price.

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I'll have to watch it when it comes on but I think Price caught one in the endzone but I could've swore Nash caught one on the sideline and took it like 60 yds for the score vs Auburn in the 97 secc game.

Maybe I'm not on my meds today?

12005726.jpeg

And...
Only '97 SEC Championship vs The Barn with No Fiesta Bowl/National Championship sighting...

Georgia is going down. Book it!

These takeovers are terrible.

They always do them right around the start of football season, so they should be football-related. I've seen wayyy too many replays of old softball games and whatnot on this takeover thing. I'll pass.

Reactions: 3 people

They always do them right around the start of football season, so they should be football-related. I've seen wayyy too many replays of old softball games and whatnot on this takeover thing. I'll pass.

They have had like 3 all florida days this summer... smh. Florida shouldn't get anymore airtime.

I agree. With football season a month away I would love to see more "classic" football games.

Nope. He had it right.

Marcus Nash took the game winner down the sideline.

So I am on my meds? Good deal! Price caught a TD pass in the endzone early if I remember but I remember Nash catching one he should've been bottled up on but he turned his afterburners on and auburn had a "chasing" contest with him.

It's like you knew we would bust a big play at anytime in that game. If not for turnovers it would've been a blow out.

Guys, I watched the Pat Summitt section late last night and toward the end I got fairly emotional....Hell of a woman.

They have been airing the 97 SEC championship game since 2. Almost the half. Thought I would mention it if some of you turned it or what ever.

12005726.jpeg

And...

The Fiesta Bowl was shown on Tennessee's take over day last year. As I posted in another thread, schools were not permitted to select games this year that were selected last year.

To answer someone else's statement, schools had to include at least two games from nonrevenue sports, which is why you saw one game each from baseball and softball. They will not let it be all football for any school.

VN Store

Back