One play from the 1: Who do you go to?

TnTech_Vol

One play from the 1: Who you got?

10. Tennessee Volunteers

Yeah, Joshua Dobbs or Jalen Hurd would be the obvious offensive options at the 1-yard line, but if the game is on the line and you need a big body to plow through two lines, Tennessee should go with sophomore defensive tackle Kahlil McKenzie. He's Tennessee's largest player at 6-foot-3, 344 pounds, and though he is still a work in progress as Tennessee's man in the middle, he would be a no-brainer for a goal-line score with the girth he carries. -- Edward Aschoff

Would not mind seeing Kahlil take that, but have to give it to Hurd.

and in before - You kick the FG.

Reactions: 2 people
now that Kahlil McKenzie is number 99 him and Hurd can be in the backfield together.

Fade route to Jeffreys 3x in a row.

Reverse.

Line Hurd up on the line to the strong side like a receiver. When the ball is snapped to Dobbs, he runs to SS. This draws the entire defense to that side. Hurd acts like he's blocking, then Dobbs flips it to hurd who is running back the other direction.

Touchdown.

Reverse.

Line Hurd up on the line to the strong side like a receiver. When the ball is snapped to Dobbs, he runs to SS. This draws the entire defense to that side. Hurd acts like he's blocking, then Dobbs flips it to hurd who is running back the other direction.

Touchdown.
These are all good ideas. I say we summons The Chart.

Paul Bain in the Wildcat. He'll actually have a real wildcat under the arm not holding the football.

Reactions: 8 people
That would be fun to watch and get the job done. When we impose our will early and then often, how great can #120 be?

I want to see Butch and the rest of the coaching staff evolve this season. Go from hunted to being the hunter. When we've got teams down, take their soul. Make em want to just quit. Leave no doubt.

Reactions: 1 person
I want to see Butch and the rest of the coaching staff evolve this season. Go from being the haunted to being the hunter. When we've got teams down, take their soul. Make em want to just quit. Leave no doubt.

Ayp. I am counting on it. Butch is just too smart to keep acting so, well, not so smart.

Just go all out for duration of the game. Now with OT 60 minutes is not enough. Change the Maxim Butch. Instead of "Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there or 60 minutes" to "Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for the duration of the game".

VN Store

Back