Opening Saturday

chuckb1448

Okay, I've done as most the last several months, log on and read, shake my head, force myself to Not say something due to the topics absurdity.

Alas, we are a few weeks away, I am as excited as most here and am hoping for a dominant season. We were moved to Thursday for our first game, at first it upset me, but looking at the first Saturday it seems many games are on which will be significant. So after thinking about it Thursday is fine by me.

I am rambling, my question here is: do most of us cheer for the SEC on that first Saturday, or will you do as I will do, become a PAC12 fan? I have made up my mind already, moan if needed but give reason;

-I am pulling for NC vs. GA.
-I am for Auburn vs Clemson
-I am for LSU vs Wisconsin
-I am for Ole Miss vs Fla St.
-I am pulling for A&M vs UCLA (for strength of schedule)
- and I am for the first time in my life a PAC 12 fan with Southern Cal. vs Alabama

What say you. also I want to say no matter what happens this year, let's all support our team..... and hope we kick ass!😂

Reactions: 7 people
Okay, I've done as most the last several months, log on and read, shake my head, force myself to Not say something due to the topics absurdity.

Alas, we are a few weeks away, I am as excited as most here and am hoping for a dominant season. We were moved to Thursday for our first game, at first it upset me, but looking at the first Saturday it seems many games are on which will be significant. So after thinking about it Thursday is fine by me.

I am rambling, my question here is: do most of us cheer for the SEC on that first Saturday, or will you do as I will do, become a PAC12 fan? I have made up my mind already, moan if needed but give reason;

- and I am for the first time in my life a PAC 12 fan with Southern Cal. vs Alabama

What say you. also I want to say no matter what happens this year, let's all support our team..... and hope we kick ass!😂

Middle 4 will be a "game time decision".....with you all the way on first and last games listed....no debate !

Reactions: 1 person
I'll always pull against Bama, FL, and GA lol that being sad it would benefit our SOS if they win.. Hopefully it won't matter this year! Go Vols!

I am always for the SEC team when they're playing outside the conference. I want every SEC team to be as highly-regarded as they can be when we whup dey azz. :)

Seriously, I like being in a strong conference, the best conference in college football. You win here, you can win anywhere. And we're only as strong as our record against other conferences' teams. So win 'em all, SEC brethren!

Go Vols!

Reactions: 5 people
Lol, you are correct, first and last is a "gimme", I may also change my mind on the others. However, if things work out as we hope and how the media projected LSU could win the West, if we face then we do not want a blemish on their record so.... as of today I will pull for them, but if the commentary during the game worships every move they make I will change my mind lol.

When it comes to cheering for other SEC teams, it all depends on who they're playing. Unless it's Alabama, Florida or Vanderbilt. I'll always want them to lose no matter what.

But then again, I hate USC. Maybe they can both lose somehow...

I am always for the SEC team when they're playing outside the conference. I want every SEC team to be as highly-regarded as they can be when we whup dey azz. :)

Seriously, I like being in a strong conference, the best conference in college football. You win here, you can win anywhere. And we're only as strong as our record against other conferences' teams. So win 'em all, SEC brethren!

Go Vols!

JP, I have done this for most of my life, however, if any of you can recall I now reside in Alabama, after enduring the ummmm, slathering of cracks and comments I have been forced to alter my perspective on Total Conference Support.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey, we haven't even discussed who we think might win these games, any ideas? Honestly I say the SEC takes em all.

JP, I have done this for most of my life, however, if any of you can recall I now reside in Alabama, after enduring the ummmm, slathering of cracks and comments I have been forced to alter my perspective on Total Conference Support.

Heh, Chuck, you have special circumstances, and I understand what you're saying. :)

I've been blessed with never living or being stationed anywhere that I was outnumbered by SEC rivals. Which is incredible, given all the places I've been stationed over my career.

So I don't truly appreciate what you've been through, but I can understand it nonetheless. Hate on, brother! :hi:

Lol ty JP, it is what it is. I envy you ha ha because I felt the way you do until about a year and a half ago.

Middle 4 will be a "game time decision".....with you all the way on first and last games listed....no debate !

I will always pull against bama jelly and we need georgia to lose because we need Kirby to be a DOOLEY. Hate Florida so they can lose then don't care much abou the SEC west teams as long as georgia and BAMA jelly lose

I wouldn't mind giving every team we play their only loss, at the same time there are a couple of SEC teams that if they were to get on a losing streak, I would never call it off. As it turns out one is on a losing streak and I'm not calling it off.

Go SEC, at my leisure.

Go Vols, always!

I don't know if I can get behind every SEC team, but top tier recruitment needs the SEC to as good as possible. What can ya do? lol

[/QUOTE]

Damn what a slate of games!

That Auburn game is a trap game right off the jump for CU.

UGA will edge UNC.

Wisconsin loses again to LSU

FSU loses as well.

A&M will put a hurting on UCLA.

Bama is going to lose...

Here's how I feel.... I only want SEC teams to get beat by other SEC teams. That doesn't mean I will be waving pom poms for Georgia and Alabama, I just don't
want them to lose. However, I will let out a mighty War Damn Eagle when Auburn beats Clemson.

Here's how I feel.... I only want SEC teams to get beat by other SEC teams. That doesn't mean I will be waving pom poms for Georgia and Alabama, I just don't
want them to lose. However, I will let out a mighty War Damn Eagle when Auburn beats Clemson.

Screw Auburn, Alababa too

LSU is the only SEC team not named Tennessee, that I have no issue with. The rest can go to Hell.

I hate Auburn, but hate Clemson worse. So those are the only wins I want to see that Saturday.

I think FSU and Clemson win and the SEC takes the rest.

Auburn is Jeckle and Hyde and they play damn good in games like that.
Clemson will be extremely lucky to come out with a win. Push.

FSU and Ole Miss are so similar from a personnel standpoint. Chad Kelly gives them the edge.

But Bama won't be ready at QB right off the bat. The Trojans will beat them. Upset of the year

UGA vs UNC is a great recruiting battle game. TarHeels are on the rise. Dawgs have new/old blood in their program. Talent on both sides, with UGAs defense leading them to a narrow victory.

LSU vs Wisc. Leonard Fournette beats them.

I am against every other SEC team always period. I don't care about SOS. Bama, Florida, auburn, ect didn't need UT to be good when they were making title runs to get in the title game nor did our suckage during that time diminish their accomplishments. Therefore, I wish them all the worst of luck and hope they all lose every game.

P.S. Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back