my biggest concerns

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
going into the 2016-2017 season is: Injuries and off the field troubles.
Maybe the stars will align, for a change.

Reactions: 2 people
I would say that about every season.

To help with the off season blues you should try getting on youtube and watching some of our old games. And a bottle of whiskey.

Reactions: 1 person
I would say that about every season.

To help with the off season blues you should try getting on youtube and watching some of our old games. And a bottle of whiskey.

If you watch games in the Dooley era, you may wish to double or triple the whiskey

Reactions: 1 person
Our depth is better than its been in a good while. No need to worry much

going into the 2016-2017 season is: Injuries and off the field troubles.
Maybe the stars will align, for a change.

Right now, my biggest concern is recruiting. I'm not worried about this coming year. We should be great. I'm worried about what we lose after this year, and what I see so far as replacements.

Injuries were huge in fall camp and preseason. It seemed like every practice update from Fingers had someone hurt or sidelined. Hopefully, this year is different.

Reactions: 2 people
Right now, my biggest concern is recruiting. I'm not worried about this coming year. We should be great. I'm worried about what we lose after this year, and what I see so far as replacements.

Yep - chime in on the thread about the QB commit - there are a couple narrow minded posters that are thrilled with the 20 3 star commits so far

I'm afraid the team wakes up tomorrow in Wayward Pines and the Abbies eat them for lunch. Sheez.

Time for big time prayers for this teams, health, safety, and fortune.. Seriously pray!

Here are my 5 biggest concerns for this season...

1.) Lack of improvement in the passing game.

2.) Depth at key positions, namely middle linebacker and running back. Can we stay durable?

3.) The development of the left tackle position (will Drew Richmond be ready to start as a RSF?).

4.) Our ability to consistently make field goals at key moments in a game (something no one seems to be talking about).

5.) Coaching decisions at key moments in games. Has CBJ developed as a coach the same way our team has developed as players?

Reactions: 3 people

2.) Depth at key positions, namely middle linebacker and running back. Can we stay durable?

3.) The development of the left tackle position (will Drew Richmond be ready to start as a RSF?).

4.) Our ability to consistently make field goals at key moments in a game (something no one seems to be talking about).

5.) Coaching decisions at key moments in games. Has CBJ developed as a coach the same way our team has developed as players?

Jumper is a beast with Pokeman GO
Medley is dead on from 10 yards

My biggest concern is if we can hit critical FG's through out the season. Why is no one concerned about Medley? I agree with all these points

VN Store

Back