Volnation Power T Talk: Season 3, Episode 3: 2016 SEC West Preview

Hi all,

Here is the link to the 2016 SEC West Preview podcast: Season 3, Episode 3: 2016 SEC West Preview 07/15 by VolNation Power T Talk | Sports Podcasts

Great information on some talented teams. Those that have subscribed to the podcast, we appreciate it greatly, and we notice that we have already had a good number of listens for this episode. Thank you for the listening and the support!

This is another long episode, but listening in chunks on the commute could work!

Now that these big previews are out of the way, our episodes will be shorter, but still packed with awesome info.

Order of Teams:
Appalachian State
Arkansas
Auburn
LSU
Mississippi
Mississippi State
Red Team
Texas A&M

After the preview, we discuss an important position group: WRs/TEs.

We finish with discussion of the All-SEC Preseason team and Tim Duncan's retirement and legacy.

Thank you all!!! :rock::rock::rock::hi::hi::hi:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Is there an rss feed that I can link to? I still listen to podcasts on my old Zune and need an rss to subscribe. You guys do a great show. Thanks for putting in the work.

Is there an rss feed that I can link to? I still listen to podcasts on my old Zune and need an rss to subscribe. You guys do a great show. Thanks for putting in the work.

Damn i thought I was the only person who still had a Zune lol. I don't really use it much anymore though.

Reactions: 2 people

Let me see what I can do for you. We are about to try soundcloud also to help our non iTunes user and they do give an rss feed. One thing you can do right now is listen to the blog talk website and still do things on your phone if you want.

Let me see what I can do for you. We are about to try soundcloud also to help our non iTunes user and they do give an rss feed. One thing you can do right now is listen to the blog talk website and still do things on your phone if you want.

I listen on my Android on the Podcast & Radio Addicts app, i used to use tge Podcast Republic app.

Sounds like two non-vols fans interviewing one another over the phone- about the Vols. Interesting.

Thanks. I am one of the last people in America that doesn't have a smart phone though. I'll listen on the web site until you get it up on soundcloud.

VN Store

Back