Question about season tickets.

I have been getting season tix since 2005 and always got them before August but hearing rumors they will ship later this season due to high interest in season tix sales. I expect they will probably arrive 1st few days in August.

A UT rep told me I would need have my address change in by the 31st. So I'm guessing they will be mailed out a little late this year.

I'm not a season ticket holder but I want to buy Appy St game, Fl, and at UGA( my brother is getting his PHD there) so when will individual games go on sale?

I'm not a season ticket holder but I want to buy Appy St game, Fl, and at UGA( my brother is getting his PHD there) so when will individual games go on sale?

The only single game ticket you'll see on sale to the public through the university will be Appy St. You'll have to find Florida ($$$) and Georgia on the secondary market. Also, your brother might have a better way of getting UGA tickets.

https://allvols.com/Online/default....801-92E1B6506661,J+3zXLeAI7mbrJCNDmC+UvZhuFs=
This is the site to see the onsale tickets. They go on sale to the general public August 9th. From what I have heard, if you sign up on University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site - University of Tennessee and click the box #GBOInsider, you'll receive a promo code to buy tickets early on August 4th.

I'd guess that getting tix through UT for the App St game will be easy, particularly with the game on Thursday. With so many of our alumni being school teachers and the game being on a weeknight just after school starts, I know we've got quite a few who won't make the trip. I'm not certain we've even sold our entire allotment.

Add to that the fact that we're from a G5 conference (thankfully, no longer FCS) and you get a game that won't likely draw as many UT fans as a normal game.

Is it September yet?!?! I'm ready for some football!

The only single game ticket you'll see on sale to the public through the university will be Appy St. You'll have to find Florida ($$$) and Georgia on the secondary market. Also, your brother might have a better way of getting UGA tickets.

https://allvols.com/Online/default....801-92E1B6506661,J+3zXLeAI7mbrJCNDmC+UvZhuFs=
This is the site to see the onsale tickets. They go on sale to the general public August 9th. From what I have heard, if you sign up on University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site - University of Tennessee and click the box #GBOInsider, you'll receive a promo code to buy tickets early on August 4th.

The site shows individual tickets for App State, Ohio, Tn Tech, Ky and Missouri go on sale Aug 9th.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
Just saw that UT will implement the clear bag policy at home games this Fall. Regular size handbags will not be allowed, just clutch size. For those who attended the UT game at Titans (Nissan Stadium) it is the same. The first year the Titans sent all season ticket holders one clear Titans bag.

Just saw that UT will implement the clear bag policy at home games this Fall. Regular size handbags will not be allowed, just clutch size. For those who attended the UT game at Titans (Nissan Stadium) it is the same. The first year the Titans sent all season ticket holders one clear Titans bag.

UT will send season ticket holders one clear bag per household later in August. It will come separately from the tickets.

Reactions: 4 people
I hate this new rule cause they will not let you wear a fanny pack, which I usually wear to all the games since a clutch purse is hard to keep up with and is in the way on your wrist when you are cheering and waving pom pom

Does anyone know when season tickets will be mailed out? Thanks

I received an email this morning from UPS letting me know that a delivery from UT will arrive tomorrow. I'm assuming that will be my season tickets since I haven't ordered anything else recently.

ETA: Package departed from Little Rock yesterday so that fits with the earlier reports that the ticket printer is in Arkansas. It's almost time ladies and gentlemen! Go Vols!

Last edited:
I received an email this morning from UPS letting me know that a delivery from UT will arrive tomorrow. I'm assuming that will be my season tickets since I haven't ordered anything else recently.

ETA: Package departed from Little Rock yesterday so that fits with the earlier reports that the ticket printer is in Arkansas. It's almost time ladies and gentlemen! Go Vols!

did you get Bristol tickets? That is what is coming out right now. Season tickets are supposed to begin next week

Reactions: 2 people
did you get Bristol tickets? That is what is coming out right now. Season tickets are supposed to begin next week

No Bristol tickets for me Larry, only season tickets. Could be something else...the UPS description indicates that it's a delivery from the University of Tennessee and when I checked it the package was mailed from Little Rock, AR. I'll report back tomorrow when I actually receive it (unless they sent me free Bristol tickets by mistake...in which case forget I said anything!)

Reactions: 2 people

This is wrong, season tickets will be delivered tomorrow. Bristol tickets which were supposed to go out Monday have been delayed and appear to be going out for delivery the same day as season tickets. I will confirm that in a few minutes when I get to work.

Email I got distinctly says "Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol" tickets shipped.. I was told by a Tennessee rep the season tickets wouldn't be shipping until August 3rd, that was last week I spoke with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Volspeach is right my email today said it is my Battle at Bristol ticket that has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow. We never get season tickets till first week of August.

Reactions: 1 person
Rep I talked to said season tickets will get mailed on July 27 or 28. Talked to them a week ago and they said they were getting printing now(early last week)

VN Store

Back