Watching the games

led0321

From Africa...

This entire season I will be in Africa with a decent internet speed.

What are my best options from over here?

From Africa...

I had a friend over there a few years back and he had to buy a web address/proxy/server or something of that nature with a US location. After that he had apps for ESPN and CBS that he watched most games on. I don't know how this works but maybe that might help

Google Chrome with ad block plus on it. Then you can watch every game on firstrowsports.eu. Worked for me on my deployments and to say we had terrible internet is an understatement.

Reactions: 2 people
Google Chrome with ad block plus on it. Then you can watch every game on firstrowsports.eu. Worked for me on my deployments and to say we had terrible internet is an understatement.
This is what I need. I am in Djibouti

This is what I need. I am in Djibouti

Well I'm not gonna tell you its the best but its a lot better than the other things I've personally tried and its free. Hopefully it streams just like you're in the states since you have better internet.

Edit: Forgot to mention even games on the SEC network can be watched on that site.

Last edited:
If you have a friend state side with DISH, then get them to set up their dishanywhere account online and share their login info with you. Then you can stream their receiver anywhere you want.

Reactions: 1 person
If you have a friend state side with DISH, then get them to set up their dishanywhere account online and share their login info with you. Then you can stream their receiver anywhere you want.

I don't think it works out of the country

From Africa...

I was in Djibouti for the 2013 season. If you're going to Camp Lemonnier you will have AFN in your CLU. So any game they show on AFN, you should be able to watch live as long as you have a way to hook into cable jack. I bought a device similar to this so I could watch it through my laptop. You can also go to 11 degrees North to watch, they have a few T.V.s in there.

For the games not on AFN, I used firstrowsports with ad block plus like others have suggested. The internet wasn't great when I was there, so it can get choppy. Hopefully its gotten better since then.

Great info.

Somebody has to make life easier on us.haha another way is a Vol fan on Facebook, I can't remember his name so hopefully somebody on here knows who I am talking about, if you add him on Facebook he posts links to stream all the games through a website he pays for. Just don't ever share his links on his wall or he will kick you. I would look him up but I deleted Facebook a while ago. It was Vols streaming or something like that.

Somebody has to make life easier on us.haha another way is a Vol fan on Facebook, I can't remember his name so hopefully somebody on here knows who I am talking about, if you add him on Facebook he posts links to stream all the games through a website he pays for. Just don't ever share his links on his wall or he will kick you. I would look him up but I deleted Facebook a while ago. It was Vols streaming or something like that.
Hmm

Any other suggestions?

I bought a VPN and Sling works sometimes but it gets shaky and it isn't reliable.

VN Store

Back