who's predicting a double digit win over UF

BIG BOI 23

just wondering who thinks its close

10 point win

or absolute blowout

cant help but notice the confidence which ill admit is for a reason youve recruited well and return dobbs, kamara, hurd on offense

plus barnett, jrm, sutton, and quite a few youngsters that should get better like kirkland, tuttle, mckenzie, phillips etc

wr are stacked with talent too but zach azzanni kind of sucks almost like muschamp wr coaches

Reactions: 1 person
just wondering who thinks its close

10 point win

or absolute blowout

cant help but notice the confidence which ill admit is for a reason youve recruited well and return dobbs, kamara, hurd on offense

plus barnett, jrm, sutton, and quite a few youngsters that should get better like kirkland, tuttle, mckenzie, phillips etc

wr are stacked with talent too but zach azzanni kind of sucks almost like muschamp wr coaches

I don't care if we put the 85' Bears in Vol uniforms out there I will never pick another win over UF until I see it happen first.

Reactions: 14 people
I have a feeling it will either be an epic/huge win (17+ PTs) or an incredibly close loss again.

i get the feeling even tho its so early your guys are gonna be playing for butches job and give it everything they got so yea

like michigan did us in bowl game to send loyd carr out

or fla over top 10 fla st at doak when zook was already fired

imo your guys will come out loose like the pressure is on us even tho its actually the opposite cuz they want to end this streak so bad

just hope its not like uf/uga in 14 when our guys were so sick of losing to uga they just ran it down their throats the whole game 200+ each for kelvin taylor and matt jones

Last edited:
i get the feeling even tho its so early your guys are gonna be playing for butches job and give it everything they got so yea

like michigan did us in bowl game to send loyd carr out

or fla over top 10 fla st at doak when zook was already fired
I think this team will have a lot of motivation this year. They have experienced the close losses and will want to feel the other side more than the losing side.

I have always been of the mind that I will have to see us beat Florida for me to believe it but that changes this season. We have the talent edge plus we're at home. I think we snap this steak the way we did Bama in 95 with a HUGE win.

TN 38
UF 20

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
I have always been of the mind that I will have to see us beat Florida for me to believe it but that changes this season. We have the talent edge plus we ae at home. I think we snap this steak the way we did Bama in 95 with a HUGE win.

TN 38
UF 20

My exact feelings.

heres how i think it goes

passing game wont work tabor, wilson, dawson, maye will keep your guys in check plus rotating b group every other play is retarded

dont get me wrong wouldnt be surprised to preston williams or jaun jennings take a long one to the house but the way malone and north have flopped im not sure

but if passing isnt working i really think we have trouble with the read option

kamara and hurd are beasts and compliment each other as well as any backs ive seen in awhile

plus i think 2 trick plays got yall tds last year i expect to see one or 2 of those work for a big gain believe it was jennings who made the pass to dobbs or who ever last yr know he played qb in hs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
one thing about butch tho not trying start **** but he needs to grow a sack and not let them 3 and outs keep happening

yall put it all on jancek but truth is the offense stalled out just as much as the defense folded

when hurd scored that td late in the 3rd i thought i was over but butch tucked his junk in and got conservative as hell

well him or dobard but i like to think head coaches give major input to coordinators in the 4th q of close games

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
one thing about butch tho not trying start **** but he needs to grow a sack and not let them 3 and outs keep happening

yall put it all on jancek but truth is the offense stalled out just as much as the defense folded

when hurd scored that td late in the 3rd i thought i was over but butch tucked his junk in and got conservative as hell

well him or dobard but i like to think head coaches give major input to coordinators in the 4th q of close games

Oh, so not one 4th down stop? BS on that being truth.

I have always been of the mind that I will have to see us beat Florida for me to believe it but that changes this season. We have the talent edge plus we're at home. I think we snap this steak the way we did Bama in 95 with a HUGE win.

TN 38
UF 20

They won't score on us.

Tennessee - 35
Florida - 0

......in the first half.

Butch calls off the dogs and we cruise to a 52-3 victory.

I agree with this, but I also think coaches learn and grow from mistakes just like players do. I don't see this happening again. I honestly think that if we get you down, we kick you until the clock strikes 00:00.

I also think that injuries/depth played a large part in our 4th quarter debacles last season. We have a lot of players back and a lot of youngsters with a year under their belts now (and Shoop). It could go either way and I'm reluctant to make a prediction, but you asked so I think the reasons above plus the big time players you lost to graduation/draft and quarterback question, we win this game in a dramatic fashion. :hi:

Reactions: 4 people
14+ I guarantee it, write it down. If I'm wrong I'll blame bush or obama, maybe both.

I agree with this, but I also think coaches learn and grow from mistakes just like players do. I don't see this happening again. I honestly think that if we get you down, we kick you until the clock strikes 00:00.

I also think that injuries/depth played a large part in our 4th quarter debacles last season. We have a lot of players back and a lot of youngsters with a year under their belts now (and Shoop). It could go either way and I'm reluctant to make a prediction, but you asked so I think the reasons above plus the big time players you lost to graduation/draft and quarterback question, we win this game in a dramatic fashion. :hi:
sorrry bro all our playmakers in that game on the offense which was predicted to be gargbage were young guys and they led a pretty amazing comeback

grier
callaway
powell
goolsby

and basically the whole OL had no or not many sec starts prior to the season

Last edited:
sorrry bro all our playmakers in that game on the offense which was predicted to be gargbage were young guys and they led a pretty amazing comeback

grier
callaway
powell
goolsby

I'm not talking about your offense bro. Your defense is what won your games last season. You lost several key pieces. I do agree that your offense will be better this season though. With the exception of running back and who knows about QB. Those receivers won't do you much good if your QB can't get the ball to them.

grier
callaway
powell
goolsby

Oh and by the way. Grier transferred. Just in case you didn't know. And unless something has changed Callaway may not be playing this season either.

I'm not talking about your offense bro. Your defense is what won your games last season. You lost several key pieces. I do agree that your offense will be better this season though. With the exception of running back and who knows about QB. Those receivers won't do you much good if your QB can't get the ball to them.

I actually think defense could be the same or better

Guys like Jarrad Davis, Jalen tabor, Caleb Brantley, Marcus Maye, cece Jefferson, Quincy Wilson, Bryan cox, Joey Ivie

Those are leadership guys and we always have some newbies ball out

Watch out for Kylan Johnson and if he stays healthy Alex anzalone

Last edited:

VN Store

Back