Question regarding seating in Neyland

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I'm a big fat sissy when it comes to heights. Nosebleeds are a struggle to me. However, as long as I walk out of the opening by the concessions and either go down, or only go up a few rows, I'm ok. Does anyone know what level in the nosebleeds the concessions are on? Basically, if I get tickets on say, Row 17, am I going to walk out and have to climb a bunch of rows?

Its not bad. If you were on the end zone side of the jumbotron in the upper deck there is 33 rows. So you be half way up to the top just about.

If you are between rows 7-12 you'll be fine anywhere in the upper deck. That wouldn't be over 2-3 rows from the tunnel entry. TN Terrace is the only part that'd be different

Its time to face your fears for your VOLS and sit in the highest row possible for one game. You can do it!

Reactions: 1 person
You'd probably be going up a 12-15 rows.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the openings are more like 10-12 rows up in the upper deck. You'd probably be more like 5 rows away.

My new seats are in the second row that's states it is beneath overhang BUT full jumbotron view and is in north endzone. That close to overhang has me wondering how much shade and rain shelter does it have. Any input aprreciated.

My new seats are in the second row that's states it is beneath overhang BUT full jumbotron view and is in north endzone. That close to overhang has me wondering how much shade and rain shelter does it have. Any input aprreciated.

2nd row of what? The lower level? No, you aren't under the overhang.

I'm a big fat sissy when it comes to heights. Nosebleeds are a struggle to me. However, as long as I walk out of the opening by the concessions and either go down, or only go up a few rows, I'm ok. Does anyone know what level in the nosebleeds the concessions are on? Basically, if I get tickets on say, Row 17, am I going to walk out and have to climb a bunch of rows?

I believe in the upper deck, the concourse is around row 8.

2nd row of what? The lower level? No, you aren't under the overhang.

Yes the lower bowl and the rep and online it shows the row and the one in front of it are the first two rows as being under the overhang. Just wonder if you are really out of the sun ect. It's not row two but it's the second one as listed as being underneath. My bad in first post being confusing.

Yes the lower bowl and the rep and online it shows the row and the one in front of it are the first two rows as being under the overhang. Just wonder if you are really out of the sun ect. It's not row two but it's the second one as listed as being underneath. My bad in first post being confusing.

Gotcha. You're probably above row 45ish

Depending on the time of day you may get some sun. Rain depends on whether it's coming straight down or if the winds blowing it around.

Depending on the time of day you may get some sun. Rain depends on whether it's coming straight down or if the winds blowing it around.

That is what I thought. Sun probably at anytime till 5. Does that sound right? Thank you.

Last edited:
ACCURATE! Until I was booted out for the terrace, my seats were on row 11 and that was 3 rows up. There might be some variations from section to section.

Man that really sucks. Going to be tough to find tickets to Florida lower than seat #18. Thanks for the info everyone.

What about section bb row 16? Has anyone ever sat in that area before? Was wondering how the view was. I've always say in the bottom bowl and hope I didn't mess up going with the cheaper seats this year

What about section bb row 16? Has anyone ever sat in that area before? Was wondering how the view was. I've always say in the bottom bowl and hope I didn't mess up going with the cheaper seats this year

It'll be a good view. Only drawback is you'll cook up there for afternoon starts in September.

Just 2 rows under the overhang and a full view of Jumbotron? Amazing

I'm on 44 and I'm on the edge of the overhang. If the rain comes straight down, I get wet, but if no one is behind me where I can step up to 45, I don't get wet. Hope this helped.

VN Store

Back