So what happens in Knoxville if/when Tennessee wins a Natty?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I'm seeing all these pictures of celebrations in the streets of Cleveland from the Cavs winning. I didn't live in Knoxville in 98 (nor was social media so rampant), so if we win it all, what happens? Will there be a celebration at UT as well? Or maybe in World's Fair Park?

I'm seeing all these pictures of celebrations in the streets of Cleveland from the Cavs winning. I didn't live in Knoxville in 98 (nor was social media so rampant), so if we win it all, what happens? Will there be a celebration at UT as well? Or maybe in World's Fair Park?

Lots of babies are born in 9 months

Reactions: 11 people
giphy.0.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Last time it happened, Vol coaches glowed and basked and did NOT use it to their advantage in recruiting, thus beginning a 2 year down cycle in recruiting and allowed Florida and UGA as well as LSU to out recruit them..

Last time it happened, Vol coaches glowed and basked and did NOT use it to their advantage in recruiting, thus beginning a 2 year down cycle in recruiting and allowed Florida and UGA as well as LSU to out recruit them..

phuttt! this gets old, your basking and preening about how much you hate Fulmer...no one cares

Reactions: 3 people
We've been down so long we need a rampage. So, half of us go to Tuscaloosa and the other half to Gainesville.

blue font

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's been so long, NC started to mean North Carolina to some.

Let me be the first to say from this day foward...... NC=National Champions/ship.

Go Vols!

Lots of babies are born in 9 months

I laughed but they did actually have a commercial air during the Super Bowl with "Super Bowl Babies". So this is a real thing when teams win championships. Hopefully some of those babies will end up playing for the big orange 18 years down the road. Now that I think of it, it all makes sense considering most of our guys currently playing were born during the glory years of the 90s. Funny how things are cyclical.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back