Our house

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhc5ngwz_FM[/youtube]

The start of the 2016 season is drawing closer and I haven't seen this kind of excitement among the Vol Nation in more than a decade. The hype is at fever pitch and the expectations are real and deserved.

It took going back and discussing the Dooley era to put everything into perspective for me. We were at rock bottom 4 years ago and ever getting back to this level talent, coaching, and brand wise seemed like a pipe dream at best, yet here we are nation. We are once again considered a contender for our division, conference, and league.

Regardless of the outcome this season we are back to the level we should be. Tennessee is back and we are once again feared and respected in the college football world.

It was a dark and bumpy ride there for a while but we made it through Nation. Now it's time to have fun once again.

GO VOLS :rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
Its been a rough ride, but I wouldn't trade even the bad times being a Vol fan. Being a Vol is better than being a fan of any other team no matter the yearly outcome. With that being said, I'm ready to be rewarded as a fan because it's gonna be bittersweet after this wait.

Reactions: 10 people
Its been a rough ride, but I wouldn't trade even the bad times being a Vol fan. Being a Vol is better than being a fan of any other team no matter the yearly outcome. With that being said, I'm ready to be rewarded as a fan because it's gonna be bittersweet after this wait.
I'm not one to pump sunshine but I have a great feeling about 2016. We finally have the experience to go with the talent.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not one to pump sunshine but I have a great feeling about 2016. We finally have the experience to go with the talent.

I'm usually not the one to go all out and pump sunshine either, but I'm gonna go ahead and throw all the bad feelings out the window this year as well. I'm gonna keep the positivity and enjoy these times after the humbling experiences we've had for the last decade. It will be a glorious year good sir.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhc5ngwz_FM[/youtube]

The start of the 2016 season is drawing closer and I haven't seen this kind of excitement among the Vol Nation in more than a decade. The hype is at fever pitch and the expectations are real and deserved.

It took going back and discussing the Dooley era to put everything into perspective for me. We were at rock bottom 4 years ago and ever getting back to this level talent, coaching, and brand wise seemed like a pipe dream at best, yet here we are nation. We are once again considered a contender for our division, conference, and league.

Regardless of the outcome this season we are back to the level we should be. Tennessee is back and we are once again feared and respected in the college football world.

It was a dark and bumpy ride there for a while but we made it through Nation. Now it's time to have fun once again.

GO VOLS :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing like our House, Neyland Stadium in the fall, over shadows most all venues in college football.

2016 should indeed see a return to prominence for team 120
Go Vols

Jones has, in three seasons, has gone from 5-7,2-6 to 7-6,3-5, to 9-4,5-3. Increasing wins by 2 per season, as well as division ranking, from 6th-1 away from the bottom of the SEC East barrel to tied for 4th to tied for 2nd. Recruiting has been very, very good even though he has been out recruited in the SEC as a whole. Rivals(because they make it easy on mobile): 2013-9th, 2014-3rd, 2015-2nd, 2016-7th, 2017-2nd..right now but it's meaningless this early in the recruiting season. These kids have yet to play their senior year.

We've won two bowl games though we can only say; for a team climbing back out of a dumpster fire, we played the opponents we probably should have, but beat them handily.

As far as I'm concerned, we are where we should be, especially in this years recruiting given the Title IX lawsuit. This, the fourth season, we have a legitimate opportunity to win the SEC East, climbing from next to the bottom at 6th, over five teams, equally determined, in four years.

Since we're a serious contender for the East, that makes us a serious contender to win the SEC-CG. Since we all know the SEC is the best conference in all of Div I, winning that will putting us in National Championship Playoff contention. We haven't played one down of CBJ's 4th season, and the hype train has us right in the mix. Not Bad. All I asked for when Jones was hired.

Our house. Is a very very very fine house.
With a blue tick in the yard.
The games used to be so hard.
Now everything is easy cause of you! (Butch)

This is the most exciting offseason i can remember. This season is going to be special. Real special i do believe.

Wish I could be at all the Neyland games but can't. I was lucky to be able to go to the GA game last year but I'm reminded of Neyland every day as I bought one of those Fathead murals of Neyland and it's right next to my computer in the study. I watch every game if it's on TV via DirecTV and of course my white truck is decked out in the obligatory UT orange gear. I may not be at the game in body but I'm with ya'll in spirit--take that to the bank! :clapping::clapping::rock::rock: GBO!!!
P.S. My wife got me a Bristol TN vs VT shirt black background (not maroon) for Father's Day and it's really good; she said she had to go to a VT site to get it because all the other ones were sold out but it's really good.

Last edited:
Team 120 is a Team to fear.

Great hype and high expectations are all we hear.

They call us the Big Orange Swarm and we'll take the field by storm.

We're not like a few seasons ago, we're back to do harm.

We don't come to see our kin, we come out to WIN!

We you see us hit you'll know we have True grit.

You've heard lots of talk but we're coming to walk the walk.

We have no fear no matter what Team is here.

When you come to our house we'll make you leave as quiet as a mouse.

Don't hang your head when we take the WIN, you just played our Vols and we're mean as sin.

We'll hit you hard on every snap and as you get up you'll think Oh Crap.

Our bad years are gone, it's now just history but from now on when you play Tennessee you know you'll leave in misery.

You had your time but now the Time is ours and from now on when you think Tennessee Vols you'll always have Fear.

The streaks will end and your players will cry but all of us will bleed Tennessee Orange even after we die.

We ARE Tennessee!!!

Game by game and WIN by WIN we're earning our way to a Championship again.

Building a Champion #BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Man that OU loss hurts. Hate seeing those highlights. We dominated that game. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of it.

VN Store

Back