Rough Schedule

Fresnovol

We aren't talking about it but our schedule before the buy week is tough. I'm just hoping for a fast start this year..

Reactions: 4 people
We have a hard stretch, but if we make it through that, look out Tampa!

Reactions: 1 person
Well this year, we only have a top 10 schedule verses the usual top 5 toughest schedule! Celebrate!

Nothing to worry about except the FCS team that upset Michigan and the team that upset Ohio State to start the season off.

It would be a really tough schedule for last years team. This year we should be ready to be tested. Atlanta here we come :)
usa-today-8250606.0.jpg

If UT comes out of the Bama game with just one loss, they'll mathematically clench the East by Halloween.

I agree. I meant that I would feel good about our chances of winning in Atlanta if we should be playing that well.

It could be brutal or it could end up not being all that tough. I say that because TAMU and UGA are big unknowns going into this season. UGA and TAMU both have loads of talent but UGA is going to be breaking in a new staff and QB and Sumlin is on a VERY hot seat in College Station.

I honestly don't know what to expect from either squad. They both have the talent to be in Atlanta but also have enough uncertainty to be a 6 or 7 win club.

Reactions: 3 people
My gut tells me that UGA will go 9-3 and TAMU will go 8-4 but I honestly just don't have a feel on either club yet.

It's going to be a wild season Nation.

Go Vols

We aren't talking about it but our schedule before the buy week is tough. I'm just hoping for a fast start this year..

Tennessee will be fielding the most talent since the 2009 Florida Gators.

I'm not in the least bit concerned.

15-0 is but a formality.

Still feeling 9-3. Let's hope that's enough to get to ATL!

11-1.

Team is focused and more talented than most teams in the country. And in the SEC. still... we play some good teams that will play lights out against us.

Have to beat yet another talented Florida squad first...

I've said 10-2 but if we came out of that stretch with one loss, I'd be feeling good about the game in Atlanta.

As always the 3rd Saturday in October looms, we can beat either FL. and/or GA. but with a loss to AL, we are twisting in the wind....it comes down to a head to head record in the East when we are at our Best. I still can't understand why, knowing the league was split to set UT and AL against each other, that we still "want" to play them during the regular season. I get it, I do. But in today's game....it makes NO sense.

We don't have a tough OOC opponent this year, so 9-3 means 3 SEC losses. That's the same as last year, with probably the same result-- no trip to ATL.

11-1 and an SECE Championship-- anything less will be a disappointment, and CBJ will tell you that himself.

VN Store

Back