Peyton Manning & Josh Dobbs

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Apparentely Peyton Manning came to speak to #Team120 on Monday. On a side note, Dobbs looks like he's put on more muscle. Let's hope he has a breakout season in 2016.

image.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
Wow, Dobbs seems to make Manning look small.

This is going to be a very special season!

Team 120, Earning their respect on the way to a Championship...VFL...GBO!!!

Dobbs said he was about 214-215 lbs during the spring. If he can add 10 lbs. of muscle this summer and be a solid 6'3" 225, he'll be a load to handle this season.

He already ran like he was 225 lbs last year. It'll be interesting to see what more added mass does for him on those power runs.

Reactions: 1 person
I would like to have been there to hear Peyton and observe the team. Not many people carry Peyton's gravitas for football so I bet everyone's ears were perked up.

I assume Peyton and Dobbs have a lot to talk about on many levels.....super glad Peyton loves us.

Who needs ESPN anyway!

Dobbs said he was about 214-215 lbs during the spring. If he can add 10 lbs. of muscle this summer and be a solid 6'3" 225, he'll be a load to handle this season.

He already ran like he was 225 lbs last year. It'll be interesting to see what more added mass does for him on those power runs.

The added mass should help him not throw it in dirt as often.

Of course. Something positive and all people can do is come up with dumb post bashing Dobbs.

dude.... pull your panties outta your ass. I wasnt bashing dobbs. It was a joking around. Everyone knows Peyton is greatest arm to ever play here. Wish he would give it to dobbs.

Ho... ly... crap. Dobbs got thick.

I knew he had gained weight, but damn... that's impressive.

Dobbs got freaking jacked. Dude is gonna be monster to bring down. Empty set QB power at the goal line on 3.

Looks like Dobbs has gained mass. Let's hope he maintains flexibility too.

VN Store

Back