#9 Class 24/7 Sports

I was thinking this might be why he did this. Perception of rankings. Hopefully all these guys continue to rise in the rankings and our average climbs.

Reactions: 1 person
Saw that! Scout has us at #9 as well, but Rivals still has us at #29. Could someone explain that to me?

We have had a great day today recruiting. If we could get GIBBS and HIGGINS it would make the most incredible weekend of recruiting in our school history. It is great to see us climb in the ratings and get back in the National Recruiting headlines. GBO

2016 Football Team Rankings

We are ranked #16th & not 9th from 247 sports. Look at the updated date. It says 6-18-16. People shouldn't post stuff that's not true or been confirmed. Edit: I'm sorry. This was supposed to be for 2017 signing class. I apologize. Here's the link to that class: 2017 Football Team Rankings

This one has us at 6th & not 9th so even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
What's so funny about it? You been sipping on the juice a little early for this Saturday? :p

Come on man, the irony in that was as funny as anything gets.
Normally I would've ripped on you but you did the one thing I admire. Use the word sorry while correcting it.
For that, a tip of the hat.

Reactions: 10 people
Come on man, the irony in that was as funny as anything gets.
Normally I would've ripped on you but you did the one thing I admire. Use the word sorry while correcting it.
For that, a tip of the hat.

Yes. I apologize & say I'm sorry on here for mistakes I make. I'm in the minority on this one I guess.

Reactions: 3 people

We are ranked #16th & not 9th from 247 sports. Look at the updated date. It says 6-18-16. People shouldn't post stuff that's not true or been confirmed. Edit: I'm sorry. This was supposed to be for 2017 signing class. I apologize. Here's the link to that class: 2017 Football Team Rankings

The #9 to #6 difference is because we are 6th solely on 247 and 9th using the 247 composite. Main thing is average at this point though and that is not so hot. Plenty of time however.

Reactions: 2 people

The ranking actually changed. We have another commit, Jacquan Henderson.

At the end of the day I fully believe we will have a top 10 class and quite possibly top 5. No matter what folks say this staff can recruit and the players are good at it too. Plus Rocky Top sells itself. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

The ranking actually changed. We have another commit, Jacquan Henderson.

I don't think they've updated the ranking yet for the Henderson commit. The composite still shows 9 and the 247 only rank still shows 6

I don't think they've updated the ranking yet for the Henderson commit. The composite still shows 9 and the 247 only rank still shows 6

About what time did Henderson commit today? That's the key. They list the time for updated rankings right above where the rankings start.

VN Store

Back