For your viewing pleasure

Something I've noticed after reading numerous posts by opposing teams' fans over the past couple of years is that they all seem convinced that our entire fan base will want Butch fired after he may or may not lose a particular game. While that may have been true for a small minority of UT fans, it certainly isn't for most of us. Posts like these allow us all to know that a great many people (Especially Gators) would like to see CBJ gone because he's actually making us competitive again-

"After they lose to VT everyone will be talking about "Fire Butch" again."

Reactions: 1 person
Click bait.

Go back a few pages over there - it's amusing.

There's not a ton of Vol hate on the first page right now, but it's there - and in abundance as you go back.

For a team that tries to play the no respect card so much, UF players are really yapping this year.

Maybe it gets our guys' attention a little more this year.

Something I've noticed after reading numerous posts by opposing teams' fans over the past couple of years is that they all seem convinced that our entire fan base will want Butch fired after he may or may not lose a particular game. While that may have been true for a small minority of UT fans, it certainly isn't for most of us. Posts like these allow us all to know that a great many people (Especially Gators) would like to see CBJ gone because he's actually making us competitive again-

Exactly.

It's the same type of crap many Vols were saying about Meyer. Wishful thinking.

The improvement in our program from the day Butch took over to right now is shocking. I honestly did not see him flipping the roster this quickly.

Reactions: 3 people
Click bait.

There's not a ton of Vol hate on the first page right now, but it's there - and in abundance as you go back.

For a team that tries to play the no respect card so much, UF players are really yapping this year.

Trying to keep up with their fanbase.

It's time that Florida melted back into obscurity where they were for their first 60 years in the conference!

Reactions: 8 people
Is there any thread in particular you are talking about or are you just pointing out their insecure demeanor in general?

Is it September yet?

7Lgip5J.gif

Surprise, it's essentially the same as every other fan forum. They think their team is a lot better than being discussed, they believe they easily beat us in Knoxville, and they believe their QB is extremely underrated.

They even had a couple D4H's over there that believe they are going 15-0 and winning the NC.

After a total of 2 minutes reading the first thread I clicked on, here are some favorite quotes:

"With an upgraded, somewhat experienced O-line and a QB who knows the offense better then anyone, this is going to be a much better year than we are used to.

The D will be just as good as always.

15-0"

"I saw enough during spring practice that let me know we'll beat Tennessee. Fall practice will tell if we can win the championship."

Surprise, it's essentially the same as every other fan forum. They think their team is a lot better than being discussed, they believe they easily beat us in Knoxville, and they believe their QB is extremely underrated.

They even had a couple D4H's over there that believe they are going 15-0 and winning the NC.

After a total of 2 minutes reading the first thread I clicked on, here are some favorite quotes:

"With an upgraded, somewhat experienced O-line and a QB who knows the offense better then anyone, this is going to be a much better year than we are used to.

The D will be just as good as always.

15-0"

"I saw enough during spring practice that let me know we'll beat Tennessee. Fall practice will tell if we can win the championship."

There's some of that. That's pretty standard.

What isn't the standard is the Gators sweating us so much. I'm a longtime gator board lurker - sometimes there'd be a Junior and Lulu thread a week or two before we played them.

They knew they were better than us and they didn't give us much thought at all honestly. It was usually FSU they droned on and on about.

Not anymore though. I'd be worried too if we had to play us.

Them boys are gettin worked in Knoxville this year. If they don't know it now, it's gonna sting even more after. Let them believe in their team...

When we lose to Florida again I will want him fired.

It will be an irrational, knee-jerk reaction, and I will know deep down that firing Butch would devastate our program, but at that moment I won't care.

I know myself all too well.

Click bait.

For a team that tries to play the no respect card so much, UF players are really TRYING TO JUMP HIGHER this year.

Lol

When we lose to Florida again I will want him fired.

It will be an irrational, knee-jerk reaction, and I will know deep down that firing Butch would devastate our program, but at that moment I won't care.

I know myself all too well.

You should share this post with your psychologist. I think it could really lead to a breakthrough. :)

VN Store

Back