UF LB puts out "hit list" containing Hurd

210 lbs. I hope he said that with a mouth full of food. He isn't in the right weight class for the fight he is asking for.

Reactions: 2 people
I like his style, but for him to play a major role this year would be bad for the gators.

Go Vols!

When you see JMcW chewing a player out on the sidelines for no apparent reason 2 min into the Gators' first game, remember this list.

Reactions: 1 person
If he plays then Florida has problems. A 6'3 200 pound linebacker isn't ideal. If he works up to 220 then we may see him.

Sh1o17.gif

VvM_0F.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 34 people
Kid better hope he makes the NFL since that's the only place he'll have a shot at any of those

Now imagine the backlash if he does miraculously get to hit one of these guys and injures them.

What is it with Florida players running their yaps this year?

Scared. We beat their brains for 56 min and they made a couple lucky plays. Now they have to come to our place with a qb with a career 8-18 stat line. Kinda like when Kiffin ran his mouth and we promplty went down there and got beat. We talked and Florida walked away with the victory. Will be the reversal this year

Kid better hope he makes the NFL since that's the only place he'll have a shot at any of those

Now imagine the backlash if he does miraculously get to hit one of these guys and injures them.

It's not just Hurd, but Fournette has been known to truck a few folks as well. 6'1 and 230 lbs coming at you at that speed can tend to make things hurt.

The player in question has taken down the Tweet. Imagine that.

The guy single handily peed off a lot of fanbases with one tweet. Tennessee, LSU, Bama and UGA lol he's crazy.

Vosean Joseph won't contribute for UF until 2017 at the earliest.

Tabor's cockiness is at least understandable...barring injury he'll likely be the first CB taken in the draft.

Now we got scrubs talking smack? Come on man...

Vosean Joseph won't contribute for UF until 2017 at the earliest.

Tabor's cockiness is at least understandable...barring injury he'll likely be the first CB taken in the draft.

Now we got scrubs talking smack? Come on man...

Oh please, please, please put him in the path of a full speed Hurd or Fournette.

My father used to tell me the hardest lessons in life are often the most painful ones.

This guy, once he sees the field, will be plucking grass out of his helmet and looking through his ear hole.

VN Store

Back