Anyone know when single game tickets go on sale?

I bought some off my seat geek app like 2 months ago for the app state game. Can't wait to get the season started! I probably over paid for mine but I paid $35 apiece for section BB. Has anyone ever sat in that section? I've never set in the upper deck and was wondering how the view is from up there. GBO!🍊🍊

You got a bargain!!!
And BB are great seats.

Oh that's awesome!!! I appreciate it!!! I've always say in the bottom bowl and thought for once I was gonna try the upper deck. I was worried about being to high up and not being able to tell what's going on lol

^^^ This. There is a facebook group "Vol for Life" and one of the members works in the ticket office. They said August 9th.

Oh that's awesome!!! I appreciate it!!! I've always say in the bottom bowl and thought for once I was gonna try the upper deck. I was worried about being to high up and not being able to tell what's going on lol

I've seen some people high in the lower bowl..:eek:hmy:

Reactions: 3 people
I just need some for the Florida game. May end up using a local source and sitting in a sea of blue. As long as we win, I don't care.

Reactions: 1 person

In some cases, i actually like the upper deck more. You can definitely see more of the field, but obviously don't want to be TOO high. But yes, those are great seats. I'm in PP for this season and I'm pretty happy about that.

I got a feeling many people will be upset. I doubt Florida and Bama singles will be available. If they are, the system will overload and crash out.

I wasn't given the option to buy extra FL or AL tickets as a season ticket holder, so I say they are/will be gone. Unless they are holding all tickets for the last possible moment to get more season ticket buyers.

Why would there not be single game tickets for Florida and alabama? There have been the last two times..

Why would there not be single game tickets for Florida and alabama? There have been the last two times..

I think it's safe to say that the demand for this team will be much greater than the demand for the teams 2 and 4 years ago.

Season ticket holders weren't even given the option to order those 2 games when the season ticket renewal process was placed... You could try to order any other game, home and away

There is a chance that Fl or Bama will be one of the 3 in the mini packs (or whatever they are called) but not both. They will sell these before they sell any single game tickets to FL and Bama. The 3 game packs went on sale in July and they sold for $180 two years ago which included either a Fl or Bama game. I bet there won't be any single tickets to FL or Bama.

Last edited:

Tennessee has sold over 69,000 season tickets and are still marketing them. the most season tickets since 2009 sold. donor requests will be filled prior to putting single game tickets out to the season ticket holders. so its likely none will be available for those games unless those two schools return some tickets.

I'll let you know if my requests are filled. that is a sign they are close to releasing single game tickets

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back