Stubhub or...

#1ManningFan

Vol for Life
Hey yall just wanted to see who yall get tickets from and who do yall prefer the most? I traditionally get my football tickets from Stubhub but have been looking around at Seatgeek, Vivid Seats, Razor gator, etc. Give me your thoughts on who and why.

Also, I typically wait until July, August or a few weeks before the game I attend to buy tickets but I will be having 8 with me this season for the FL game so I am thinking of getting them now. Should I wait till closer to the season or should I snag some now? I find they are always cheaper the closer we get to the game but this season prices have jumped up significantly with the hype. Thanks!

I always buy my tickets when I get to the game. Something about haggling the price in real-time that I like. But if you need 8 tickets (for FL) and you want a shot at having them near each other then buy from who you can..

I usually do the same as you and get tickets in July/August from the box office but I was advised to get tickets asap. I bought them through stubhub

I'd buy now and not chance it if they go into the FLA game undefeated those prices will skyrocket. I do most of my buying from stub hub

hey yall just wanted to see who yall get tickets from and who do yall prefer the most? I traditionally get my football tickets from stubhub but have been looking around at seatgeek, vivid seats, razor gator, etc. Give me your thoughts on who and why.

Also, i typically wait until july, august or a few weeks before the game i attend to buy tickets but i will be having 8 with me this season for the fl game so i am thinking of getting them now. Should i wait till closer to the season or should i snag some now? I find they are always cheaper the closer we get to the game but this season prices have jumped up significantly with the hype. Thanks!

423-539-3337

I am hoping that there are tickets available through UT tix for the Florida game. I think single game tickets came out in June/July last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey yall just wanted to see who yall get tickets from and who do yall prefer the most? I traditionally get my football tickets from Stubhub but have been looking around at Seatgeek, Vivid Seats, Razor gator, etc. Give me your thoughts on who and why.

Also, I typically wait until July, August or a few weeks before the game I attend to buy tickets but I will be having 8 with me this season for the FL game so I am thinking of getting them now. Should I wait till closer to the season or should I snag some now? I find they are always cheaper the closer we get to the game but this season prices have jumped up significantly with the hype. Thanks!

You can an always check the VN ticket forum. I sell on it and always had good luck with buyers.

Call Brandon at the UT ticket office. 865-974-9690. They still have some non-donation season tickets for sale on in the south endzone and some on the east sideline with a $100 donation. Best deal you're going to find if you're wanting Fla. or Bama tix.

I am hoping that there are tickets available through UT tix for the Florida game. I think single game tickets came out in June/July last year.

None. Florida and Alabama will not be sold as single game unless those schools do not sell their allotment UT gave them and they send some back.

I usually use Stub Hub, but used Vivid for the Outback Bowl, because I liked their seat selection image better for that.

I have limited experience with either, so I'm not a very good source, but both worked fine for me.

I've bought Vol home and away, concert, World Series, Super Bowl, AFC Championship and many more tickets through StubHub. They run a great business by my experience, and I have never had any problems.

They also usually have a local site set up around the stadium on Game Day if you do run into any trouble.

VN Store

Back