Cam Sutton and the weird impersonation scheme

its the offseason so here some news of some idiot posing as Cam Sutton on snap chat....

A Knoxville-area man has been charged in an alleged scheme where he posed as Tennessee star cornerback Cameron Sutton on Snapchat with the intent to steal "money and other things" from at least one local woman.

Man posing as Vols star charged in Snapchat extortion

my dad told me a long time ago: "you cant fix stupid"

Reactions: 1 person
mods, delete or merge i see im on a roll of posting things already posted with different names here, just gonna stop posting threads till the season starts lol.....

Reactions: 4 people
The victim apparently said that Sutton is her favorite player. You'd think she'd know what he looked like then.. Or at least known he was black and not a white guy lol

The victim apparently said that Sutton is her favorite player. You'd think she'd know what he looked like then.. Or at least known he was black and not a white guy lol

True

Attachments

• tmp_3902-1464241920688-439847020.jpg
    tmp_3902-1464241920688-439847020.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
I'll admit, my first thought was he was paid to do it by the Tennessean

I have had an incident where someone did something, and claimed to be me, but it was nowhere near as vile as what this guy did. (allegedly)

So, I know Cam is feeling a little sick to his stomach over this. My first thought was to arrange to put Cam and this idiot in a room alone for 5 minutes.

Does anyone else have Danny DeVito and Arnold Swarzanegger running through their mind right now"it's like looking into a mirror"

Reactions: 3 people

Id say there is pretty good chance that he never sent her a picture of himself.

Id say there is pretty good chance that he never sent her a picture of himself.

I'm not up on this new fangled crap that you young folks think is necessary to live your lives, but isn't that the whole purpose of Snapchat? To see the person you are talking to? Isn't it some sort of video chatting?

I'm not up on this new fangled crap that you young folks think is necessary to live your lives, but isn't that the whole purpose of Snapchat? To see the person you are talking to? Isn't it some sort of video chatting?

Thats the purpose but you can also just chat/text on it.

What about my post makes you think I am young and use this fangled crap you speak of?

Thats the purpose but you can also just chat/text on it.

What about my post makes you think I am young and use this fangled crap you speak of?

Nothing about that post did. Was just speculating. The fact that you know.....meh......tends to make me believe you are. :)

Edit: But I'm getting old, so take anything I say with a grain of salt. I'll likely not remember saying it tomorrow.

VN Store

Back