Field voted best looking

Resodded after we reseeded. It was just a few weeks ago that they removed and replaced the sod.

But you are right, I think it is based on design. Certainly not based on condition as evident from last year.

Reactions: 1 person
It certainly is a beautiful field. The bright orange just pops...especially at night.

Adding to the beauty, the checkerboard stands. It is such an amazing visual. The contrast is well done. Looks tremendous on HDTV.

It's too bad our record for checkerboarding the stands is 0-2. I would love to see it continue but i am not sure the novelty can carry the fans past the heartbreaking losses.

Adding to the beauty, the checkerboard stands. It is such an amazing visual. The contrast is well done. Looks tremendous on HDTV.

It's too bad our record for checkerboarding the stands is 0-2. I would love to see it continue but i am not sure the novelty can carry the fans past the heartbreaking losses.

Loved the checkerboarding too. It's stunning.

People need to get over the fact that we are 0-2. It's fun. It's impressive. We need to schedule Appy St and checkerboard if that's what it takes for weak minds to like it.

#checkerboardAppstsowecanwinone!

What does this thread have to do with your dating habits? :)

giphy.gif

Ok....so far for 2016 we are....

#1 Best looking field

# 10 Most intimidating field (good sign for '16)

Somewhere between #7 and #13 ranking (depending on poll)

Most importantly we are NOT in the Top 10 most delusional fan bases for 2016

Looking for more stats as I find time

Reactions: 3 people
Did not make the list for Top 8 College Football fans you'll hate the most in 2016. (Kind of disappointed with that one)

Did not make the 10 Most hated College Football programs. Top 10 is pretty accurate.

Almost forgot. We are #1 in game with the highest stakes. (FL/UT game).

We are one of 11 teams ESPN says are the only teams to have a shot at a championship this year. (We are actually #11, but ESPN made it a Top 11, because they think we have a shot.

As a contrast. Here is the list of 7 schools ESPN says will be good, but have NO shot at the Championship.

Ohio State
Iowa
Michigan State
Ole Miss
North Carolina
TCU
USC

Last edited:
#16 Best College Uniform.

Even got mentioned that that color of orange is named Tennessee Orange (cool to have a color named after the school).

#6 loudest stadium. (side note: this is based off the last few seasons....so hopefully will go back up after this year)

#16 for active NFL players (not sure on exact date of info, but fairly recent....within the last year or so.)

I think someone claimed #8 HC in SEC -- I'm just going to go ahead and change that to #1 in the EAST (all things considered).

Loved the checkerboarding too. It's stunning.

People need to get over the fact that we are 0-2. It's fun. It's impressive. We need to schedule Appy St and checkerboard if that's what it takes for weak minds to like it.

Right. Just like the Grays were cursed. Cleared that up last year

VN Store

Back