Needing advice for Bristol dilemma

What should I do about this?

• Total voters

skasper06

My sister is getting married this year...On September 10th.

In Kansas.

She asked if I would walk her down the aisle.

What should I do???

A. Offer to pay for her wedding if she has it in Bristol

B. Invest in a hologram machine and have yourself digitally reproduced at her wedding.

Reactions: 1 person
I live in Southeast Kansas. You can pay one of my friends to play the part! I would myself but I will be in Bristol!

Reactions: 6 people
Haha, well of course I'm going. I wouldn't miss her wedding for the world. But she definitely made sure (albeit on accident) that I had to sacrifice for her. haha

No question. Your sister will remember and cherish having you walk her down the aisle forever. Got to be there for her.

Side note: Weddings on Tennessee game days should be banned. Except maybe FCS opponents and teams like Vandy.

Reactions: 5 people
Not only are you not going to the game, you're probably going to miss it altogether. Sorry man. I'll be thinking of you.

What was she thinking! Every bride knows to avoid fall weddings and, if necessary, to check the football schedule. Maybe she was confused and just thought of it as an away game (tolerated, but still not a date one should choose).

That being said, the wedding comes first and you will of course attend and support her 100% while acting the perfect gentleman. Afterwards, you may never let her live it down, and she will owe you her adoration as well as love forever as the perfect brother.

Note: Kudos at any and all family functions are to be expected.

I find it rude of your sister to set the wedding on such an important date without knowing the ramifications or asking you about it in advance, and then follow that up with expectations that you attend. I'd tell her to go pound sand.

Reactions: 2 people
It could be worse. You could be an alabubba fan and be waiting on your sister at the altar when she walks down the aisle.

Reactions: 4 people
If I were you I wouldn't go within a mile of that crazy woman, let alone walk her down the aisle. It's a matter of personal safety.

Only sociopaths plan weddings on Saturdays in the fall, everybody knows that.

1. Ignore the wedding. It is only a distraction from what's truly important.

2. Hitch a ride to Bristol.

3. Share a hotel room with a stranger you meet along the way.

These are the keys to a Skasperlicious September.

Reactions: 2 people
I was given permission to miss a good friend's wedding so I could attend a Florida game. The Clausen fumbleitis in the rain game. I've always felt like the whole thing was my fault.

You know we live in a digital age now right? Just tape an iPad on another guy's face, let him do the walking, and you can skype your face while you're watching the game. She'll never know the difference.

Attachments

• how-i-met-your-mother.jpg
    how-i-met-your-mother.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 185
sisters are over rated, go to the game.....mothers however; you would have to go, even if its her 10th wedding :)

p.s. If you are conflicted enough to ask us, you're already halfway down the slippery slope. Let go and enjoy the ride. See you in Bristol. :good!:

VN Store

Back