Battle at Bristol sold out

Nuh uh, there's no way. I distinctly remember multiple random posters declaring that it would struggle to break 100,000 because no one could see anything. So there no way this could be right.

Reactions: 14 people
Nuh uh, there's no way. I distinctly remember multiple random posters declaring that it would struggle to break 100,000 because no one could see anything. So there no way this could be right.
They will probably be tickets laying on the sidewalk before KO.....

You will get a ticket at kickoff for less than $20

I believe there will be plenty of tickets--do not pay big prices

Reactions: 4 people
They might say they are sold out but that does not mean you the fan can't get one. Stubhub, seatgeek, Uber Seat, vividseat just to name a few you can snag a ticket. Always a way to get a ticket.

Reactions: 1 person
They might say they are sold out but that does not mean you the fan can't get one. Stubhub, seatgeek, Uber Seat, vividseat just to name a few you can snag a ticket. Always a way to get a ticket.

BMS race season ticket holders got options to purchase as many as they wanted to after the 80K that went to UT and VAT. My guess is that many of those people bought looking to make some money. I agree that there are going to be a lot of tickets available on the secondary markets for this game.

BMS race season ticket holders got options to purchase as many as they wanted to after the 80K that went to UT and VAT. My guess is that many of those people bought looking to make some money. I agree that there are going to be a lot of tickets available on the secondary markets for this game.

Why would anyone buy season tickets to Bristol? Aren't there only 2 races.

Reactions: 1 person

That's incorrect, I have 4 spring race tkts and 8 fall tkts. The most I could purchase was 6 which I did.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone make a color coded map. That would be big for recruiting VA and anywhere else for that matter

I think winning the game will be better for recruiting. Needing gimmicks to get players is over...winning is all that matters now.

No worries. I've never had a problem getting game tickets at Bristol right before kickoff.

Wait, this is funny because there's never been a game at bristol before.

Is that the color for sarcasm? I'm not actually joking, so I figured blue would be inaccurate.

Got my four tickets from my niece. She and her old man have been season ticket holders for 25 years. Got some good seats for guess how much. $0 Not bragging just right place right time and being your niece's favorite uncle.

Wait, this is funny because there's never been a game at bristol before.

Is that the color for sarcasm? I'm not actually joking, so I figured blue would be inaccurate.

You may not be joking but you are wrong...Constructed in 1960, it held its first NASCAR race on July 30, 1961. ..... In 1961, the track hosted a National Football League preseason game between the Philadelphia and the Washington Redskins...

VN Store

Back