Vols Favored in Every Game of 2016 by ESPN

Thanks, Duncan.

Roughly 80% chance of beating Florida, according to FPI. And even better odds against 8 other teams. Wowza.

At the opposite end, 56% chance of being the Dawgs, that is according to FPI our toughest game. Those 3 gauntlet games are all in the 50s--UGa, A&M, Bama.

Gonna be another tough October. Hopefully this time a fruitful one.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 7 people
Thanks, Duncan.

Roughly 80% chance of beating Florida, according to FPI. And even better odds against 8 other teams. Wowza.

At the opposite end, 56% chance of being the Dawgs, that is according to FPI our toughest game. Those 3 gauntlet games are all in the 50s--UGa, A&M, Bama.

Go Vols!
That 4 game strech is where we will see just how good our coaching staff really is. We got the talent and experience to win them all but do we have the mental toughness

Reactions: 7 people
That 4 game strech is where we will see just how good our coaching staff really is. We got the talent and experience to win them all but do we have the mental toughness

I'm with you. Last year there was a bad combonation of poor execution and conservative play calling. This year I expect both to be improved.

Jump higher Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Being favored over FL or BAMA is a joke. Until we beat FL on the field, instead of on paper, we're underdogs.

From an talent stand point, we're better than Florida and that's a game we SHOULD win. That game will be decided by coaching. Being favored over Bama I disagree with because they're probably still the most talented team in the country who's also had the edge over us for some quite time now.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm convinced this team could go undefeated during the regular season, but that stretch of UF, UGA, A&M, and Bama is brutal. If we go 3-1 during over
that month I'll be happy.

ASSPN's computer hates the Vols. It said we would win all the games so it could laugh at us if we lose one.

I could care less for 'likes' from strangers on the Internet. I am allowed to have an opinion.

Don't jump so much vols. Protect your ligaments.

Who are the 3?

Kongbo says we beat everybody we play, I'm glad he is on my team.

Jump higher Vols.

Thanks, Duncan.

Go Vols!
This will be the first time in several years we have equal or more talent than the teams we play.We should be favorites.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people
No "it's happening " gif yet? I'm disappointed guys.

VN Store

Back