Marquez North Los Angeles Rams
Curt Maggitt Indianapolis Colts
Alex Ellis Tennessee Titans
Owen Williams Atlanta Falcons
Chris Weatherd New Orleans Saints
Pig Howard Oakland Raiders

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 people
Wouldn't surprise me if my Bucs got a few Vols with coach Jake on staff I'm hoping for Williams, North, and Maggitt

Wouldn't surprise me if my Bucs got a few Vols with coach Jake on staff I'm hoping for Williams, North, and Maggitt

I think all those guys will get a look...plus possibly Pearson, Randolph, and Kerbyson

You honestly think they let a position coach make roster decisions? Just giving you a hard time

I seriously think Kerbyson gets a chance with his flexibility to play guard or tackle. With NFL teams only having so many O-limemen active on gameday, guys who can play multiple positions are at a premium

Reactions: 1 person
You honestly think they let a position coach make roster decisions? Just giving you a hard time

Ha no but he does have some input and these guys are UFA I say sign a lot haha....Hopefully my Bucs get Striker too but he will have a lot of teams interested in him

IMO, Williams, North and Kerbyson get calls right away, and Maggitt and possibly Pearson have a decent shot. Not sure about Randolph and Pig probably blew his chance.

I'd like to see all of them get a shot, though.

I seriously think Kerbyson gets a chance with his flexibility to play guard or tackle. With NFL teams only having so many O-limemen active on gameday, guys who can play multiple positions are at a premium

Agree. Kerbyson as an NFL guard, can definitely see it.

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247 4m4 minutes ago
Not sure where #Vols WR Marquez North is going to sign, but MANY teams are trying to get him.

VN Store

Back