Vols in Orange helmets this year?

Vfl2407

A thread on TOS said there's a rumor that for the game in Bristol that we will wear orange helmets, gray shirts, and orange pants.
I know that would anger a lot of traditionalists, but I'd kinda like to see it.

Reactions: 10 people
A thread on TOS said there's a rumor that for the game in Bristol that we will wear orange helmets, gray shirts, and orange pants.
I know that would anger a lot of traditionalists, but I'd kinda like to see it.

The combo I want to see is standard helmet and orange jersey, and gray pants. I think it combines the best elements of each uniform.

Reactions: 2 people
Might be a stupid question from me, but which team is the "home" team for the Battle of Bristol with home uni's?

I for one would love to see UT in their away White's.

Reactions: 3 people
Are they redesigning the smokey grays? I thought I remembered them saying they designed them with the idea that they wouldn't be crossed over with the standard unis?

I'm an old guy and have always been somewhat of a traditionalist. But I realize players these days like to do different things with uniforms. If they like it I'm OK with it.

Reactions: 8 people
iu

Reactions: 20 people
Meh. Just wear your normal orange and white please. Save the alternate uniform for UF. Cause wearing the traditional one hasnt really worked. Lol

Reactions: 3 people
Let 'em wear what they want, if it brings home the W.

But orange helmets, smoky gray jerseys and orange pants sounds hideous. (Unless we see pics that show otherwise.)

Depends on what it looks like, but I wouldn't be against it.

VN Store

Back