Medley predictions?

jasonvols2.2

What kind of season will he have? He has as much ability as any kicker we have seen in a long time. If he can just be consistent, then watch out!

I just hope he gets things going.

Reactions: 2 people
Hope he gets things fixed this year and becomes an all-sec type kicker. He's been pretty disappointing to date and I doubt we can reach our full potential as a team without him making big strides. Butch has done great things with kickers since his arrival, hopefully he can it again with Aaron. Fingers crossed.

Clicking on this I was expecting that our already terrible offseason got worse with our kicker being arrested or something.

Reactions: 4 people
This is a good point. He has to come into reaching his potential if we are to reach our Team goals. I say he will.

starting a new thread with just a players name always scares the snot out of me....

but i agree with you.

Always amazes me at the folks who will complain about the title of a thread. It's not like it takes you half a day to click on it and read the first post and figure it out. You must not have anything important to complain about..........which makes you much like me for complaining about your complaining!!

Having kicked an extra point or field goal, one knows the snapper, holder, and conditions factors going into the kicks.

This team is working hard to be the best they can be. GoVols

NFL distance
High School Accuracy

He can do the hard part. He just needs to work on the accuracy

He kicks the ball solid. He seemed to get the mental part by the second half of the season. Hopefully that confidence carries over to this season instead of taking half a season to get it again. My prediction, he'll have a good year.

Watched the 4 Falls of Buffalo. They talked to the kicker about his super bowl miss. He said during warm ups the wind was blowing and pushing the ball to the left. When it came time to kick the game winner it was a long kick, about 45 yds. He said he kicked it a little to the right so the wind would push it in, problem was he was so hyped for the kick he put too much power into it that the wind didn't affect it, it went right, but would have cleared 55 easily.
Just goes to show how much of kicking is a balancing act. The more pressure you're under the more you second guess your decisions, Reminds me of a QB throwing a back shoulder fade in the end zone. Put too much on it and the receiver is out of bounds. Don't put enough and the CB has an easy pick.

Reactions: 1 person
Clicking on this I was expecting that our already terrible offseason got worse with our kicker being arrested or something.

starting a new thread with just a players name always scares the snot out of me....

but i agree with you.

The thread title does say the word "predictions" guys. How does that get to something happening to him? BTW, I "predict" Medley to bounce back & have a solid season. Even making a couple of game wining kicks.

Last edited:
87 % of FG's made. Four from 50+.

I really just hope he has a good year with no bad streaks and makes a few in the clutch. Having an effective kicker will help the mindset of the entire offense, especially in close games.

87 % of FG's made. Four from 50+.

I really just hope he has a good year with no bad streaks and makes a few in the clutch. Having an effective kicker will help the mindset of the entire offense, especially in close games.

Ambitious. He's still working on trying to find some consistency from 40+. I'll take it though....if he can do that, he'll win us a game or two IMO.

VN Store

Back