Texas A&M game: who's going?

Seriously, I'd love to go, but not going to happen for me.

Reactions: 2 people
I am going. Probably renting an RV and partying for a week or so parked at the stadium. Really.

I am doing Florida & Alabama for home games this year. Aggie for my road game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm planning on going...getting in/out of College Station isn't easy...

I'm gonna stay in a shack outside LaGrange...they gotta lotta nice girls there...

Reactions: 11 people
I'm planning on going...getting in/out of College Station isn't easy...

I'm gonna stay in a shack outside LaGrange...they gotta lotta nice girls there...

I hear it is fine, if you got the time...

...and the ten to get yourself in.

Reactions: 2 people
I just got A&M tix but I haven't made reservations. Easiest thing to do would be sell them but I'd like to go on this trip. Better get off my @$$ and book something.

I'm moving to Houston in June and this may be the only game I get to go to. Are there any cheaper alternatives to getting tickets than buying them off stubhub now? The prices on there are pretty high.

I ordered them along with Vandy when I renewed,
I don't know if I'll get them or not though... But I plan
On making a UT game at all the big road games...
I went to Bama last year,hopefully TAMU this year,maybe the Swamp next year

Last edited:
I have a hotel but no tickets yet. Looking for 4 but they are too pricey on stubhub. Maybe they lose a couple early and prices come down.

I have a hotel but no tickets yet. Looking for 4 but they are too pricey on stubhub. Maybe they lose a couple early and prices come down.
I have not been able to get tickets yet. My "alumni connection" who got me face value tickets to the OU game a couple of years ago said there were none available when he checked.

I am going to bide my time on the secondary market and see what I can find. It would be nice if A&M would drop a couple of games early.

If I do go, I will likely make a day trip out of it.

VN Store

Back