Whats your favorite thing about team#120?

Smokey123

I know it's the offseason but mine is the mentality of the team. They are a family, they got each other's back and their expectation is to be in Tampa on janurary 9th. They got a winners mentality. Gotta believe you can win before you can actually win, right?

Reactions: 3 people
Coleman Thomas. 2 years ago he was getting blown up pretty regularly, now he's holding his own. Including beating Kahlil in a pass blocking drill in the spring game. I'm always bias to the big ugliest, but his improvement is amazing

Reactions: 6 people
Coleman Thomas. 2 years ago he was getting blown up pretty regularly, now he's holding his own. Including beating Kahlil in a pass blocking drill in the spring game. I'm always bias to the big ugliest, but his improvement is amazing

I agree, watching him grow as a player has been very fun to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
We literally have legitimate all American candidates at every level on the defense..

Yup, Barnett and possibly Kahlil at D-line, JRM and DKJ at LB, Sutton at DB with the possibility of Kelly, Gaulden and Martin being an all-American also.

The talent level is my favorite thing.

How many years did we yearn for a Bigtime RB? Now we have two and a 3rd showing a lot of promise.

We're such a FAST team now. I think we are the fastest team in the country.

Reactions: 2 people

How many years did we yearn for a Bigtime RB? Now we have two and a 3rd showing a lot of promise.

Don't forget about CFA, dude could be a beast, reminds me a lot of Kenyan Drake.

Reggie Ragland said we were the fastest offense they played all year. That was before the natty, but still.

4_3802236.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

Agree with this! Add the incoming class and I am quite confident we are the fastest team in the country.

I've been drinking the nationdom and D4H Kool Aid.
We have 22 first team all Americans and the number one overall pick in Dobbs. We won't give up a single yard this year. This season will be a compilation of beat downs of biblical proportions.

VN Store

Back