2015 Season Ticket Price

Jeepkuntry

What was the cost last year for season tickets? I know things have went up. It's been a few years since I get the season tickets and from what I remember, they've went up about $60/ticket the past couple seasons.

What was the cost last year for season tickets? I know things have went up. It's been a few years since I get the season tickets and from what I remember, they've went up about $60/ticket the past couple seasons.

The raw cost of the ticket itself has gone up. But, the overall "cost" of what someone pays for season tickets is variable up on where they are seated in the stadium based on their Tennessee fund donation. Overall, this year, I think I paid around $50 more than I did last year. I can't remember exactly what my final cost was last season, though.

Last edited:
I just renewed my season tickets for the second time (graduated in '11) and because of the "section special" I opted into last year I was grandfathered in without having to pay a donation. With that said, I have two tickets in lower PP for $640 for the pair for the season which is nearly exactly what they were last year.

HTH

$420 for each season ticket and processing fee which is $20 online Echeck... which is taking out of your checking account or mail which is $35.00

Prices up , disposable income down. :shakehead:

Bama and UF both at home, and we are expected to do well, that factors into a small ticket increase... I want to say they were $385 last year, $420/ per this year. I have 2 in DD and 2 in ZZ15, both were the same price for tickets

I want to get season tickets, but the extra $$$ for the donation makes me question doing it. Any advice here?

If any available in AA,BB,EE,FF jump on it. These tix at only at $100 donation per seat is a deal because you can ether make big money on big games and basically watch rest for free. Or you can watch big games and sell lesser games and pretty much pay face value for decent seats against good opponents.

Last edited:
If any available in AA,BB,EE,FF jump on it. These tix at only at $100 donation per seat is a deal because you can ether make big money on big games and basically watch rest for free. Or you can watch big games and sell lesser games and pretty much pay face value for decent seats against good opponents.

I tried that as well but there were none available at the time & had to settle for ZZ15.. I bought some extra tickets for the Vandy game and sat in AA with my son while my wife and guest sat in our seats, those are definitely bang for your buck seats

420 this year

410 last year

385 in 2014.

goes up every year. If we have a really good season look for a huge jump.

JMO

Got a survey today about the stadium renovations and it appears they are thinking about several really nice upgrades at an additional annual donation for those who can afford.

Got a survey today about the stadium renovations and it appears they are thinking about several really nice upgrades at an additional annual donation for those who can afford.

Looking to create a lot of plush seating for high dollar donations and expected huge ticket increases. See what the survey brings.

My reply was could not afford but hoped they would provide options for all. Have been fortunate to sit in E and F but will take what can afford in future.

I got that too. There were some interesting seating options they're looking at.

VN Store

Back