Thoughts on going to Battle at Bristol without a ticket?

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
So, I am thinking about driving the five hours and scalping a ticket, good or bad idea? Prices on Stub Hub starting at $170 for nose bleed and going well over $500 for good seats. PS anyone know what side Vols fans will be on, I know we will be allover the place just wondering if we have assigned sides? Thanks in advance.

West side.

babseating.png

Reactions: 1 person
Pack a lunch and be prepared to stay after the game, the traffic will be unbelievable......

Reactions: 5 people
Amazing the price of a ticket two minutes after kickoff, anywhere. I've been at games where we got in for $20 it was $250 an hour before.

I could have made some money if I wanted. Sold $80 Tix for $100 each. Time tax a fees only made $50.00 on a pair. I should have held out lol.

Last edited:
I live 45 minutes away and I expect it to take a couple hours at least to get out of that mess. There are still tickets available here locally.

Ive been going to Bristol for years (actually used to live up there), and I was skeptical about how well you'd be able to see the field for this game...

But after this past weekend, and looking at it from two different grandstand sections, I think it's going to be incredible. Plus, the new hanging TV is definitely all it's cracked up to be.

They also redid the sound system (which, admittedly, needed some work). But they did it right. It's loud, and the upper section speakers are a split-second behind the lower, so that the sound is crisp all the way at the top.

Reactions: 2 people
Ive been going to Bristol for years (actually used to live up there), and I was skeptical about how well you'd be able to see the field for this game...

But after this past weekend, and looking at it from two different grandstand sections, I think it's going to be incredible. Plus, the new hanging TV is definitely all it's cracked up to be.

They also redid the sound system (which, admittedly, needed some work). But they did it right. It's loud, and the upper section speakers are a split-second behind the lower, so that the sound is crisp all the way at the top.

Hanging TV?

Nevermind, I found it. Colossus, very ambitious. I wouldn't want to be playing football under
that thing.

Colossus TV - Start to Finish - Unleashing History! | Colossus TV | Fan Info | Bristol Motor Speedway

Last edited:
There's a huge free parking lot at the intersection of 394 and white top. And just across 394 from that lot is the back of all-American campground, which is designated UT camping and parking. I don't know if it will be free for the game (it's owned by the speedway) but it always is for the race. I've seen people pay $20 to walk twice as far. I say park for free and meander down through the Vol campground on your way to the stadium. You'll be right at the waltrip grandstand.

VN Store

Back