New Book from sethpricevfl on Butch Jones' Offense

Book is available on Kindle pre-order.

Last edited:
Thanks for the head's up.

I'll be buying the book. I've read a number of his blogs and look forward to the contents.

This will be the first book I ever enjoyed to read.

I was embarrassed when discussing that last book I read with a 12 yr old, well really it was when the 9 yr old said he had read the book too. So I went and read Peyton's book. Thank goodness with the twins I'm reading a lot more, the one with Grover and a monster at the end is quite thrilling. Spoiler alert......... Grover is the monster at the end of the book, apparently Grover is afraid of monsters.

Is this the same guy doing the top plays?

Jump higher Vols.

Reactions: 2 people
I was embarrassed when discussing that last book I read with a 12 yr old, well really it was when the 9 yr old said he had read the book too. So I went and read Peyton's book. Thank goodness with the twins I'm reading a lot more, the one with Grover and a monster at the end is quite thrilling. Spoiler alert......... Grover is the monster at the end of the book, apparently Grover is afraid of monsters.

Jump higher Vols.

I consider myself fairly intelligent, but I don't know what you said.

Reactions: 8 people
Can't wait to read about Justin Worley running the spread option and Colton Jumper playing middle linebacker and being in charge of the defensive audibles!

On a serious note, really cool to see one of our own doing something like this. Kudos !

I consider myself fairly intelligent, but I don't know what you said.

I was responding to another post how this book looks like an interesting read. I got the impression from the other poster that it had been a while since he had read an interesting book.

I was commenting on that.

Jump higher Vols.

Edit: the only book they would enjoy, was the comment I quoted, I considered the comment to be comic relief and went on to post about a toddler book. Sorry for the distraction.

Last edited:

Jump higher Vols.

Same guy

Oh GREAT..............now our opponents will know exactly what we are doing on offense.......way to go SETH!!!!

Oh GREAT..............now our opponents will know exactly what we are doing on offense.......way to go SETH!!!!

There is a big difference between knowing what we are doing and stopping what we are doing.

VN Store

Back