The Tennessean and Anita Wadhwani

VolnJC

It looks like this newspaper and reporter will do anything to keep this story going..I usually wouldn't do this but I think we should ask Mrs. Anita why her alma mater has 5 times the sexual assaults as UT but her timeline is nothing but anti UT..btw Harvard also has about 5x times the sexual assault claims as UT..are we perfect? No, do we deserve to be singled out and attacked? hell no...we are at the low end of sexual crimes..follow the link below to see the list

https://public.tableau.com/profile/publish/CampusCrimeLargeColleges/Dashboard1#!/publish-confirm

https://twitter.com/anitawadhwani
https://twitter.com/Tennessean

Reactions: 32 people
"Well so-and-so does this" isn't a particularly sound defense approach, ya know.

I haven't seen proof that we have done anything wrong...Coach Jones has always acted swiftly in suspending players at the first sign of an issue..the Manning stuff is 20 years old...the only thing I see is that there was a lack of communication to let professors and others know about the assaults so they could work with the girls on late assignments

Reactions: 20 people
If this turns out to be total bunk, there is zero excuse for the wasted tax dollars spent clogging up the court system and yet another increase in cost of tuition.

Reactions: 2 people
If this turns out to be total bunk, there is zero excuse for the wasted tax dollars spent clogging up the court system and yet another increase in cost of tuition.

as with most lawsuits..there is just enough there to make the defendants squirm enough to settle..I'm saying this case could have been brought about at any large university..it has all the looks of some former butthurt employees..like Jennings and Wright..most of the others want money

Reactions: 11 people
Not to make excuses for Anita whatever, but she does write for a paper called The Tennessean. It makes sense that her attention would be focused on in-state schools. That said, she does seem to have a particular hate for UT. Has she investigated any of the other in-state schools? Vandy? Memphis? MTSU? ETSU?

Reactions: 6 people
as with most lawsuits..there is just enough there to make the defendants squirm enough to settle..I'm saying this case could have been brought about at any large university..it has all the looks of some former butthurt employees..like Jennings and Wright..most of the others want money
I have no idea if any aspect of the case is true.

It may be that a lot more is true than we'd like to believe.

It certainly seems that the AD during Fulmer's time here took some not so appropriate actions but I'm not sure if anyone from that time period is even around anymore anyway..

Not to make excuses for Anita whatever, but she does write for a paper called The Tennessean. It makes sense that her attention would be focused on in-state schools. That said, she does seem to have a particular hate for UT. Has she investigated any of the other in-state schools? Vandy? Memphis? MTSU? ETSU?

I don't know about Anita, but the newspaper seemed to cover the Vandy rape stuff pretty well..think they gave Franklin a pass though

I keep waiting for our best dude Jerry's name to pop up in relation to doing some kind of crazy stuff partying on campus back in the olden days. Haha.

Reactions: 1 person
What happens to the women who accuse ut of this if if the court rules against them.DO they get to continue on with their lives like it never happened or do they get some kind of punishment.
What happens to uts reputation if found innocent will it go away or will it linger over them for a while.

I think Vol fans need to start fighting fire with fire. And I say this because I think this lawsuit is total bunk. So this Anita Wadhwani, what does she have in her past? Has she ever had legal problems of any kind? Has she ever been divorced? If so what were the details of that divorce? Has she ever had a DUI? Actually it doesn't matter if she has been charged with anything, just being accused is good enough. So anything she has ever been accused of is fair game. Everybody needs to do a little investigating on these people that are pumping this story. That includes the twits on ESPN or any news organisation that keeps pumping life into this. You can find a lot about these people just by using the internet alone. All you have to do is find anything they have ever been accused of and report it as fact. Use social media, Twitter, Facebook, message boards etc. Give them a good healthy dose of their own medicine.

Reactions: 12 people
What happens to the women who accuse ut of this if if the court rules against them.DO they get to continue on with their lives like it never happened or do they get some kind of punishment.
What happens to uts reputation if found innocent will it go away or will it linger over them for a while.
If found innocent, UT will be forced to send their finest recruits to Vanderbilt for the next 15 years.

The women walk free and clear.

The University will never regain its reputation cause my idiots will never realize if they win. Damage has been done.

I think Vol fans need to start fighting fire with fire. And I say this because I think this lawsuit is total bunk. So this Anita Wadhwani, what does she have in her past? Has she ever had legal problems of any kind? Has she ever been divorced? If so what were the details of that divorce? Has she ever had a DUI? Actually it doesn't matter if she has been charged with anything, just being accused is good enough. So anything she has ever been accused of is fair game. Everybody needs to do a little investigating on these people that are pumping this story. That includes the twits on ESPN or any news organisation that keeps pumping life into this. You can find a lot about these people just by using the internet alone. All you have to do is find anything they have ever been accused of and report it as fact. Use social media, Twitter, Facebook, message boards etc. Give them a good healthy dose of their own medicine.

Tennessee fans don't need to exhibit the public perception that we are engaging in witch hunts against everyone associated with the case, trying to ruin their reputations. Just let the lawyers do their thing is my advice.

Reactions: 7 people

Honestly I get what you are saying but "the national epidemic" would be a natural addition to her cause - if she really had one.
Her "insult to the victims" remark was for her appearance as the just crusader. If she really was fighting for them, the national numbers would be the obvious.
But she hasn't and won't include those for the simple reason of UT wouldn't look like the center of evil.

No idea why she has such animosity towards us but I'm really passed the point of caring why.

Tennessee fans don't need to exhibit the public perception that we are engaging in witch hunts against everyone associated with the case, trying to ruin their reputations. Just let the lawyers do their thing is my advice.

Nothing like a good old trailer park frenzy to put public opinion on to your side!

We could mail them poop in a sack... lol

Reactions: 5 people
Honestly I get what you are saying but "the national epidemic" would be a natural addition to her cause - if she really had one.
Her "insult to the victims" remark was for her appearance as the just crusader. If she really was fighting for them, the national numbers would be the obvious.
But she hasn't and won't include those for the simple reason of UT wouldn't look like the center of evil.

No idea why she has such animosity towards us but I'm really passed the point of caring why.

Maybe she wants to be an activist, coming from Berkley, and the Tennessean is her outlet. Pretty smart to use that outlet. She even gets paid for it. Maybe she'll meet the same fate as that nut case at Missouri. Regardless, it's obvious she has an agenda against UT. If UT is exonerated, I hope the Tennessean fires her and then gets sued by her.

Reactions: 4 people

I agree on this. I have no interest in going after the woman. Just try not to give her any clicks.
If I ever met her, I would have to ask "what is your problem?" Not that I would expect a truthful answer.

Reactions: 3 people
It looks like this newspaper and reporter will do anything to keep this story going..I usually wouldn't do this but I think we should ask Mrs. Anita why her alma mater has 5 times the sexual assaults as UT but her timeline is nothing but anti UT..btw Harvard also has about 5x times the sexual assault claims as UT..are we perfect? No, do we deserve to be singled out and attacked? hell no...we are at the low end of sexual crimes..follow the link below to see the list

https://public.tableau.com/profile/publish/CampusCrimeLargeColleges/Dashboard1#!/publish-confirm

https://twitter.com/anitawadhwani
https://twitter.com/Tennessean

I tweeted her today and ask the same question.I am sure I am blocked by now.

Reactions: 3 people

I didn't mention anything about engaging in a witch hunt against anyone associated with the case. I'm talking about those so called reporters/journalist, and sportscasters that keep reporting these accusations as fact. These people are not associated with the case.

I didn't mention anything about engaging in a witch hunt against anyone associated with the case. I'm talking about those so called reporters/journalist, and sportscasters that keep reporting these accusations as fact. These people are not associated with the case.

Trying to discredit a female journalist who is pushing this lawsuit will absolutely be viewed by outsiders in a negative light.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back