CBJ allegedly tells Drae Bowles he 'betrayed the team'

Shoop may be our head coach come Sept.

Overreaction. Of course, there will be a denial. The press conference yesterday was most likely a preemptive strike against this report, they knew was coming. Let the matter play out before reaching such rash conclusions.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm telling you its straight up war on the football program/mens AD

Doesn't lessen the seriousness of the allegations but its all coordinated.

If were going to have to clean house then fine, but I want all the remaining holdovers from the old womens department gone including Holly Warlick. Its time to start over.

Reactions: 8 people
So someone is going to have to help me here. This kid testified before a grand jury saying that he was not assaulted and now is quoted in a sworn affidavit that he was indeed physically assaulted by Kurt Maggit? Something is not adding up here with this kid. If indeed this new account is true wouldn't that be perjury in his testimony?

Reactions: 17 people
If true he is gone. No way around it, you just can't say that. Sinking feeling in my gut says it's true.

It feels too one sided to me and like something that would have gotten out long before now. The Mack Crowder incident got out not long after it happened but something this explosive took over a year? My gut feeling says that Butch is smarter than that and it doesn't jive with his actions in similar matters.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back