Wide Receiver U

WRU??????? Maybe according to the history books

I'm comfortable with the tag. It wasn't a decade ago that Bray and the Receivers lit it up. The team was weak but the receivers did well. But the bigger point? Great video to push for the next crop of Receivers.

If that was a recruiting video for 2016, then I think the results of this "ad" speak for themselves.

If Amari Rodgers and Tee Higgins choose Clemson then it's pretty obvious who's winning the WRU argument. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Reactions: 3 people
WRU isn't transferable. We acquired that nickname for a reason. Nicknames like that don't just pass to from team to team based on who has the best receivers at the time.

Reactions: 11 people
UT is wide receiver U.

And has anyone figured out the top recruit that we stopped recruiting because current players said he would be a bad fit?

UT is wide receiver U.

I mean 10 years I admit is pushing it. We just haven't had any production since Butch has taken over.

We have a starting QB who's skill set just doesn't lend itself to being a pass heavy team. I guarantee you our passing production will go up significantly in 2017 just from a change in QB.

Not what I expected. I was curious why some Baylor fans had made a thread.

UT, WRU? Not for about a decade.

jESk45j.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I'm kinda surprised this video isn't getting the love I thought it would. Oh well, back to the sexual harassment thread

VN Store

Back