Wedding help, regarding Rocky Top

hibbs

So, my fiancé is cool and is going to let me walk down the isle with my mom to Rocky Top. With that being said, id love to find a "slow" version of the song and so far I have come up empty in my search.

Wedding is two weeks from now so I'm turning to you guys, if any of you know of a version you think may work please point me in that directions.

Thanks in advance

It's an upbeat song, will probably be hard to find a "slow" version.

Conway Twittys version would be ideal, if you could somehow mix in Hello Darlin with it :crazy:

Congrats.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you just looking for a specific version that you've heard, or are you just asking if something is out there? I know a guy who could put together a beautiful piano rendition, tailored to whatever tempo you wanted.

Are you just looking for a specific version that you've heard, or are you just asking if something is out there? I know a guy who could put together a beautiful piano rendition, tailored to whatever tempo you wanted.

Was just hoping to find something that has already been done. A cover of it that was some how slowed down.

The piano version sounds awesome, but, we the money we have already spent the last thing I need to do is spend more on a custom song. Thank you so much for offering!

Last edited:
So, my fiancé is cool and is going to let me walk down the isle with my mom to Rocky Top. With that being said, id love to find a "slow" version of the song and so far I have come up empty in my search.

Wedding is two weeks from now so I'm turning to you guys, if any of you know of a version you think may work please point me in that directions.

Thanks in advance

You could do the Tennessee Waltz instead.

Rocky Top - Southern Smoke Remix

[youtube]http://youtu.be/aCT99Vvobmw[/YouTube]

BUT...you better OWN IT while walkin' wit yo Moms...Dawg!

Thanks in advance

I also came down the aisle to rocky top. We paid a violinist to play our music as we walked in. Maybe you could find someone to play it.

At our wedding we had our wedding party announced coming into the reception.

The groomsmen and bridesmaids came in to Down the Field

My wife and I came in to Rocky Top

Reactions: 1 person
I think I'd prefer coming down the aisle to Down the Field and the recessional RockyTop... it should be upbeat and joyous... none better than RockyTop!!

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.. Mr. Peach and I will be celebrating our 28th in April!! :air_kiss:

Which ever version you choose, make sure it's perfect, because it's the last time she will let you do anything you want. Heed the warning.

Reactions: 2 people
Two words of advice:

NO WOOOOO!

Congrats!

Humbug!

Get a musician to play the piece. No singing involved. Then, time it so "good ole Rocky Top" is played right before you get to her seat. Then you both stop dead in your tracks and let out a big old Woo right on cue. The crowd will be loving it because you know they all are secretly dying to let out a woo themselves!

Just a suggestion.

Blessings on your life together.

AV

For the right donation, you could get some members of The Pride of the Southland Band to come and play it for you!

Do this:
giphy.gif

haha knew I would get all the responses about backing out...thanks for the warning boys and girls.

and also, thank you for all of the suggestions MOST all of them are under consideration

VN Store

Back