Peyton at Disneyland!

Rather strange that he would do this the day after the Super Bowl. Does he need the money? I'm sure it was fun for the kids, but....

Rather strange that he would do this the day after the Super Bowl. Does he need the money? I'm sure it was fun for the kids, but....

Serious question? Need the money? Why do you think he needs money just because he took his kids to a victory celebration parade at Disneyland? For the record, he's made more money than any player in NFL history.....approximately $247 million just from the Colts and Broncos, his endorsement earnings not included.

Reactions: 8 people

He's visiting California.

He has little kids.

He has some time off.

He can afford the @#$%^&* tickets.

Geeze, the things that people find to question...

Reactions: 20 people
Hate seeing a legend like Peyton whoring himself out to all these commercial interests.
He's better than that and he's diluting his value by spreading himself too thin. Spreading anything too thin diminishes its special qualities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Which made sense given Lewis is a murderer and we are talking about Disneyland?

Is this the part where we call a guy not found guilty of murder a murderer, but give Peyton the benefit of the doubt with the teabagging thing?

Reactions: 2 people
Hate seeing a legend like Peyton whoring himself out to all these commercial interests.
He's better than that.

I don't. He's running out of time to be relevant in a quest for endorsements. Let make hay while the sun shines.

Still in awe of the number of Peyton haters, even among our own fanbase

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
He's better than that.

"Whoring himself out"?? It's called advertising....he's getting paid to endorse what, two companies at present? Nationwide and Papa John's. How the hell does that make him a whore? You, me and every single poster on this site would do it quicker than a hiccup if your our names/endorsement held any value whatsoever.

"Whoring himself out"?? It's called advertising....he's getting paid to endorse what, two companies at present? Nationwide and Papa John's. How the hell does that make him a whore? You, me and every single poster on this site would do it quicker than a hiccup if your our names/endorsement held any value whatsoever.

He's also endorsing DirecTV, Gatorade, and a beer now and I think I saw his puss in a car commercial while skimming channels. I tend to skip over commercials, so I'm not sure about that one. Who knows what else is on the horizon in the wake of his latest super bowl victory? Any advertising exec could tell you that a celebrity spokesmodel diminishes his or her value by aligning him or herself with too many products or services across the advertising landscape. Limiting his exposure helps maintain the specialness of being the football icon that he has become. There's an inverse proportion to the value/exposure equation; Endorsing product after product after product increases his exposure while diminishing the value of that exposure. There's a price to be paid (in the form of diminishing returns) for overexposure. That's all I'm saying. Aside from that, he's already got more money than Croesus, so he doesn't need the extra income.

Last edited:
He's also endorsing DirecTV, Gatorade, and a beer now and I think I saw his puss in a car commercial while skimming channels. I tend to skip over commercials, so I'm not sure about that one. Who knows what else is on the horizon in the wake of his latest super bowl victory? Any advertising exec could tell you that a celebrity spokesmodel diminishes his or her value by aligning him or herself with too many products or services across the advertising landscape. Limiting his exposure helps maintain the specialness of being the football icon that he has become. There's an inverse proportion to the value/exposure equation; Endorsing product after product after product increases his exposure while diminishing the value of that exposure. There's a price to be paid (in the form of diminishing returns) for overexposure. That's all I'm saying.

I am not really too worried. I think he will survive:)

Peyton financially supports several foundations and at least one institution of higher learning (care to guess?). If Peyton wants to make money, that's his business but keep in mind that Peyton donates a fair amount of his $$$ for the benefit of others.

As far as his trip to Disneyland, all I see is a Dad taking advantage of a business trip to have some quality time with his family at a special venue.

Reactions: 2 people
he also donates a large amount to the university so why would anyone in our fanbase be complaining how much Peyton makes?

How DARE he go to Disney with his Kids!

How DARE he mention he likes a few cold ones to celebrate winning a 2nd SuperBowl with his family, Noone else in north America drinks beer!

How dare he hug his friend and business partner Papa John, after the win, he should have SLAPPED his hand away!

How DARE he be the oldest QB to start and WIN a superbowl! Doesn't he know he is washed up and should be retired already!

And HOW DARE HE WIN THE SUPERBOWL WITHOUT THROWING FOR 300 YARDS AND 3 TD'S!

Somebody get a ROPE!!
:blink:

JEEZ LOUISE, the level of Douchebaggery sometimes amazes!! But.....

10037-albums19-picture5119.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back